Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 18th December 2021

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2021
    It’s not just the passing accuracy, it’s the pass selection. That pass from Soare to a Stockley was never on and if it was what was Stockley going to do with it? 

Gunter for Soare and put Purrington back on the left. 
    Wonder if Inniss can do 20mins
    This season?
  • Options
    It’s not just the passing accuracy, it’s the pass selection. That pass from Soare to a Stockley was never on and if it was what was Stockley going to do with it? 

Gunter for Soare and put Purrington back on the left. 
    Wonder if Inniss can do 20mins
    If he’s in the bench you’d have to think so. The set piece threat would be nice but is it worth the risk?
  • Options
    Now would be a great time for Kirk to come good.
  • Options
    63' SUB  Pape Souare makes way for Charlie Kirk. #pafc 1 #cafc 0
  • Options
    Passing is so poor today. 
  • Options
    Kirk on for Souare, giving us even less width on the left
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Souare has been poor. I don't know that Kirk is the answer. But we frankly don't really have any other option apart from bringing Iniss on, moving Pearce to LCB, and moving Purrongton to LWB. And give how vulnerable Pearce has looked on the turn I don't think that's a great option.

Sorry, they just brought up you could bring Gunter on at LCB and move Purrongton further forward. 
  • Options
    I know it’s much maligned, but I’d either go 4-3-3, or get Leko at wing back as this formation feels like it’s not working currently. 
  • Options
    Clare has been best player for us today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone got a link to radio commentary?
    Don’t think there is one. Well no one sent to me when I asked. I had to change my dab radio to fm 94.9 as it couldn’t find it on a dab scan. (It’s old) 
  • Options
    Oof. What a let off. 
  • Options

65' What a chance! Pan releases Hardie on the right, he gets inside the box but fires over the top. 1-0

• Options
    That was absolutely terrible. 
  • Options
    Easy chance... Should score there. 

This is AWFUL
  • Options
    Absolute let off that
  • Options
    Oh dear god... Thats their top scorer
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    Souare has been poor. I don't know that Kirk is the answer. But we frankly don't really have any other option apart from bringing Iniss on, moving Pearce to LCB, and moving Purrongton to LWB. And give how vulnerable Pearce has looked on the turn I don't think that's a great option.

Sorry, they just brought up you could bring Gunter on at LCB and move Purrongton further forward. 
    And with that we see why Pearce can't play on the left of a three. Huge let off. 
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Similar to Shrewsbury away, we're just not at it. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2021
    Clare down now - Back up now
  • Options
    I know it’s much maligned, but I’d either go 4-3-3, or get Leko at wing back as this formation feels like it’s not working currently. 
    Towards the end of a game when you’re losing 1-0, you have to try something. Even if it is much maligned.
  • Options
    That was so easy for Plymouth. Worrying performance.
  • Options
    This match is showing all the signs of a clock slowly ticking down, and i can't a lot on the bench for Jacko to shake it up with, could see Burstow maybe, but we are very slim on the attacking front.
    Plymouth are already into time wasting mode...
  • Options
    Oh.

Clare going off crook, the Mountain coming on.
  • Options

68' SUB Sean Clare limps off and is replaced by the returning Ryan Inniss. #pafc 1 #cafc 0
  • Options
    That’s a blow. Clare’s been our best player. 
  • Options
    Inniss on for Clare
  • Options
    This is not good that Inniss is coming on.
  • Options
    Back to reality with a bang. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!