Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 18th December 2021

1111213141517»

Comments

• Options
    Not a great afternoon but thanks for your company folks. Merry Xmas.
  • Options
    Kirk should not be anywhere near this squad, give a few of the youngsters time rather than that waste of space.
  • Options
    Why did we play for only 30 minutes?

Big question, Jacko. We expected  a 90 minute performance.

So disappointing.

• Options
    The irony of this game is that although we thoroughly deserved to get beaten, when Plymouth scored the winning goal they got a lead that was completely undeserved.
  • Options
    Kirk was definitely not our worst player. Pretty much everyone in front of the defensive 3 deserve pelters for that performance.
  • Options
    IR94 said:
    Not sue why kirk is getting so much abuse, hardly played in months, DJ, Leko, Purrington were horrific
    Absolutely true. He's not why we lost today. But he was so bad it was comical. 
  • Options
    Good first fifteen minutes.  The rest shambolic and gutless  . Kirk is nicking a living , Souaré, don't get me started .
  • Options
    ME...HERRY CHRISTMAS CL!

Fuck off Charlton.

Nice.
  • Options
    Disappointing.  Would have bought on Gunter for Soure and pushed Purrington out to wing back. We are so much more effective with him there.  All round poor performance and I tuned in from 25mins so didn't even get to see the good bit.  Need another striker in January badly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not a great afternoon but thanks for your company folks. Merry Xmas.

Merry Christmas!

After that I'm already eyeing my first bottle :/
  • Options
    Hmmmm where to start 
  • Options
    Huffed and puffed but ended up coughing. Think loss of key players was the reason.
  • Options
    seriously disappointing ... are there more Covid cases than realised?  At least that would explain it ... otherwise, it is concerning as yet another awayday let-down
  • Options
    Good first fifteen minutes.  The rest shambolic and gutless  . Kirk is nicking a living , Souaré, don't get me started .
    As soon as you see Souare listed as starting, you have to begin to worry.
  • Options
    Disappointing.Thanks everyone. Over to the post-match thread.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!