Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 18th December 2021

Comments

• Options
    Charlie Kirk is a awful footballer! 
  • Options
    Has their been a more useless player in a Charlton shirt than Kirk for some time?
  • Options
    Send Kirk on loan for the rest of the season to get him back to playing his best. Looks a shadow of the player we thought we bought. Back to Crew?
  • Options
  • Options
    Not going to make excuses for anyone as second half we've not looked good whereas the first period was pretty decent. Just hope that none of these displays are down to an impending positive COVID test 
    Maybe they all had Covid for the 1st 3 months of the season.... 
  • Options
    I'm afraid we've got a dud in Kirk. 
  • Options
    Yeah how come so many PL matches are off due to Covid. Not many EFL and fewer FA Trophy matches. Does it it target better quality players...?
  • Options
    Someone tell me what Kirk brings.
  • Options
    Couple of good balls in from Kirk there, but no one at the end of them sadly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I do hope he comes good but Kirk is just a waste of time at the moment isn't he? 
  • Options
    Lame and as predictable as me 

• Options
    ME...HERRY CHRISTMAS CL!

Fuck off Charlton.
  • Options
    FT 1-0 Shame for Jacko's first game...we just didn't turn up did we apart from first 20 minutes
  • Options
    Southbank said:
    Has their been a more useless player in a Charlton shirt than Kirk for some time?
    Just blanking out the Roland and ESI years?

The two Matt Smiths perhaps? 
  • Options
    Not a bad ball from Kirk at the death though.
  • Options
    There we have it. The first good thing Charlie Kirk has done in a Charlton shirt. Great cross begging to be put away. 
  • Options
    Kirk is a massive waste of half a million quid
  • Options
    Absolute dogshit performance
  • Options
    Vincenzo said:
    Yeah how come so many PL matches are off due to Covid. Not many EFL and fewer FA Trophy matches. Does it it target better quality players...?
    They are tested daily, Jackson said our 3 were only tested because they had symptoms. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jackson out 😉
  • Options
    Kirk lucky that he won't be on the pitch long enough to get a player rating
    A good right footed cross at the end, but offered nowhere near enough in attack or defence
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    Is Kirk doing performance art? 
    He's a Max Sennett version of a footballer, in much the same way as the Keystone Kops represented real police officers...
  • Options
    Decent ball in but its too little to late. Don't deserve anything from a very poor half. Unless there is another decent striker in for the second half for the season, its midtable and hoping that recruitment is more complete for next season.
  • Options
    limeygent said:
    Heartache 
  • Options
    limeygent said:
    He boldly goes where others haven't been before
  • Options
    Terrible today, certainly played as like a Nigel Adkins moment?
  • Options
    Free ticket offer for AFC Wimbledon game? Might win then.
  • Options
    Thank you all, not the afternoon I'd hoped for, but the company was great.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!