Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wordle! A new word game every day.

Comments

• Wordle 242 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
    🟩🟨⬜🟨🟩
    🟩⬜🟨🟩🟩
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  • Wordle 242 5/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
    ⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
    ⬜🟩🟨🟨⬜
    🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 

Another strange word
  • Presuming it's not 2 different words again, very obvious what my 3rd guess was!

Wordle 242 4/6

⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
    🟨🟩🟩⬜⬜
    ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  • Fairly certain it is two words again … the word I had today is the same as one recently mentioned on this thread and used in a different day!
  • Yes, the NYT have removed some words from the list that was in the original game, including SLAVE and PUSSY as well as yesterday's word, AGORA. Not much point sticking with the original version now. 

• Wordle 242 6/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
    ⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
    ⬜🟨⬜🟨🟨
    🟨🟩🟩⬜⬜
    ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 

Sweated on that one - still 100% though

• Yes, the NYT have removed some words from the list that was in the original game, including SLAVE and PUSSY as well as yesterday's word, AGORA. Not much point sticking with the original version now. 

That's a really tough word.  I was one of the lucky ones, 'Aroma' is a lot easier.
  • Wordle 242 6/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
    ⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
    ⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
    ⬜🟩🟨🟨⬜
    ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Phew 

That's a really tough word.  I was one of the lucky ones, 'Aroma' is a lot easier.
    I got AGORA but ... to be honest ... it was a guess
  • stonemuse said:
    Yes, the NYT have removed some words from the list that was in the original game, including SLAVE and PUSSY as well as yesterday's word, AGORA. Not much point sticking with the original version now. 

I got AGORA but ... to be honest ... it was a guess
    I was flummoxed.  I kept writing words that didn’t even exist by the time I got to the 6th go.  Gave up in the end and picked a word I knew was wrong, just to see what it was.  I never even knew it existed, but it will forever be something stuck in my head now.  An outside space in Ancient Greece.  Crazy choice when taken in context of the usual words they use 
  • Sponsored links:

• I got stuck today after 2 guesses and just couldn't get a word from the possible letters, then had a light bulb moment. Or so I thought. still the first letter wrong. 

Shrek said it was a word I would know but there definitely no word from the available letters so he had to tell me. And I definitely don't know the word.

First time I have had to give in or not got the word in 6 goes - think my worst before was 5
  • Wordle 242 4/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
    🟨🟩⬛🟨⬛
    ⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Think my 3rd was the same as yours @North Lower Neil

Globle

🌎 Feb 16, 2022 🌍
    Today's guesses: 5
    Current streak: 9
    Average guesses: 10

nerdlegame 28 3/6

🟪🟪🟪⬛⬛🟪⬛🟪
    🟪⬛🟪🟪🟪⬛🟩⬛
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Daily Quordle #23
    3️⃣4️⃣
    7️⃣6️⃣

• I got stuck today after 2 guesses and just couldn't get a word from the possible letters, then had a light bulb moment. Or so I thought. still the first letter wrong. 

Shrek said it was a word I would know but there definitely no word from the available letters so he had to tell me. And I definitely don't know the word.

First time I have had to give in or not got the word in 6 goes - think my worst before was 5
    I got it in 4 I think but there was no other possibility given the letters. I've seen the word in crosswords before but surprised they had used it.
  • edited February 2022
    I got stuck today after 2 guesses and just couldn't get a word from the possible letters, then had a light bulb moment. Or so I thought. still the first letter wrong. 

I got it in 4 I think but there was no other possibility given the letters. I've seen the word in crosswords before but surprised they had used it.
    I came up with it as a possible but dismissed it as (I thought it was) not a real word!
  • Wordle 242 6/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
    ⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
    🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
    🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜
    🟩🟩⬜⬜🟨
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Today's was a struggle. 
  • Daily Quordle #23
    3️⃣6️⃣
    8️⃣7️⃣
    quordle.com
    ⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
    ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
    ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟨⬜⬜🟩
    ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
    ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
    ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
    ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
    ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩🟨🟩
    ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
    ⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
    ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

• Wordle 243 4/6

🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
    🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
    🟩🟨🟩⬜🟩
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  • Wordle 243 5/6

⬜🟨⬜🟨🟨
    🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
    🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
    🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Phew.

Annoying!
  • Wordle 243 5/6

🟩⬜🟨🟨⬜
    🟩🟨⬜🟨⬜
    🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
    🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Ditto, the sort of letters which fit several possible words...
  • Wordle 243 3/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
    🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  • Sponsored links:

• Wordle 243 X/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
    ⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
    ⬜🟨🟩⬜🟨
    🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
    🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
    🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
  • Wordle 242 4/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
    ⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨
    🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  • Wordle 243 5/6

⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜
    🟨⬜🟩⬜⬜
    ⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
    ⬜🟩🟩🟨🟩
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  • Wordle 243 6/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜🟩
    ⬜⬜🟩🟨🟩
    🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
    🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
    🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Sick, I was in pieces at the end,  1 in 3 chance and chose right … I stared my first failure in the face and got lucky 
  • nerdlegame 29 3/6

⬛⬛🟩🟪🟪🟩🟪🟪
    🟪🟩🟩🟪🟪🟩🟩⬛
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  • Wordle 243 3/6

⬜⬜🟩🟨🟨
    🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  • Wordle 243 X/6

⬜🟨🟩⬜🟨
    🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
    🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩