Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wordle! A new word game every day.

Comments

• Wordle 243 5/6

β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
    β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
    β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
    πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Hmm
  • Yikes

Wordle 243 6/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
    🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
    🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
    🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
    🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  • edited February 2022
    Wordle 243 4/6
    ⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
    ⬜🟩🟩🟨🟩
    🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  • Wordle 243 3/6

🟧⬜🟧⬜🟧
    🟧🟦🟧⬜🟧
    🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧

Lucky today
  • Wordle 243 X/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
    ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
    ⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
    ⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜
    🟨🟩🟩⬜⬜
    ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩

Crap .. chose wrong word for final choiceΒ 
  • Wordle 243 5/6

🟩⬜🟨🟨⬜
    🟩🟨⬜⬜🟩
    🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
    🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  • Looking at guesses deffo think people doing different Wordle’sΒ 
    stonemuse last 4 letters would not have any option but the right word that was on NY Times one that addix, Leroy and others have gone through like meΒ 
  • Wordle 243 6/6

🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
    🟩🟨⬜🟨⬜
    🟩🟩⬜⬜🟨
    🟩🟩⬜🟩⬜
    🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    I haven’t a clue what one I’m doing.
    I just clicked on the link in the OP.

• nerdlegame 29 4/6

⬛πŸŸͺβ¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸͺ⬛
    πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺβ¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸͺ
    🟩πŸŸͺ🟩🟩πŸŸͺπŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Globle

🌎 Feb 17, 2022 🌍
    Today's guesses: 6
    Current streak: 10
    Average guesses: 9.64

Daily Quordle #24
    7️⃣4️⃣
    8️⃣6️⃣

• Sponsored links:

stonemuse last 4 letters would not have any option but the right word that was on NY Times one that addix, Leroy and others have gone through like meΒ 
    Yes, I lost access to the original yesterday because I had to refresh it. Stonemuse must be playing yesterday's word, which does have two possible first letters.Β 
    Yes, I lost access to the original yesterday because I had to refresh it. Stonemuse must be playing yesterday's word, which does have two possible first letters.Β 
    So one version is a day ahead of the other, but they use same words?
  • Longest it's taken me so far, frustrating one!

nerdlegame 29 5/6

⬛πŸŸͺ⬛⬛πŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺ⬛
    ⬛πŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺ⬛
    πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸͺ⬛
    🟩πŸŸͺ🟩🟩πŸŸͺπŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  • Wordle 243 4/6

🟩🟨⬜⬜🟨
    🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
    🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• nerdlegame 29 3/6

πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸͺ
    πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Just a tactic for the people struggling with the second to last letter.Β  Β Try to make a word with as many of the second to last letter possibities as you can. Just because you already have other letters correct doesn't mean you have to continue to only use them each guess.
  • arthur said:
    Just a tactic for the people struggling with the second to last letter.Β  Β Try to make a word with as many of the second to last letter possibities as you can. Just because you already have other letters correct doesn't mean you have to continue to only use them each guess.
    But do it on the 5th guess not the 6th....Β  ;)

Apparently there's a "hard mode" on NYT where that isn't allowed, if you have a letter right then youΒ haveΒ to use it every line.Β 
  • stonemuse said:
    Looking at guesses deffo think people doing different Wordle’sΒ 
    So one version is a day ahead of the other, but they use same words?
    Yes. The original creator inputted a whole list of 5 letter words in the order that they would be used. When NY Times bought the rights they decided to remove some words.
  • First one I failed. Had 4 correct letters after the second guess and couldn't get the penultimate letter!!
  • arthur said:
    Just a tactic for the people struggling with the second to last letter.Β  Β Try to make a word with as many of the second to last letter possibities as you can. Just because you already have other letters correct doesn't mean you have to continue to only use them each guess.

Apparently there's a "hard mode" on NYT where that isn't allowed, if you have a letter right then youΒ haveΒ to use it every line.Β 
    that mode is on the original version too
  • Sponsored links:

• My niece in Barcelona had a totally different correct answer for 243. Something weird going on
  • Wordle 243 6/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
    ⬜⬜🟩⬜🟨
    ⬜🟨🟩🟩⬜
    ⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
    ⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  • Nadou said:
    My niece in Barcelona had a totally different correct answer for 243. Something weird going on
    Was it a Spanish word? πŸ€”
  • Wordle 243 6/6

🟩⬜🟨🟨⬜
    🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
    🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
    🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
    🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

that pissed me off!
  • MrOneLung said:
    arthur said:

that mode is on the original version too
    Never knew that!
  • edited February 2022
    nerdlegame 29 3/6

πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛⬛πŸŸͺβ¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
    πŸŸͺπŸŸͺβ¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸͺ🟩
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Daily Quordle #24
    6️⃣5️⃣
    3️⃣7️⃣
    quordle.com
    ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
    🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
    ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
    ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 ⬜⬜🟨🟩🟨
    ⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
    ⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜ 🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
    ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
    ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
    ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜
    ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🌎 Feb 17, 2022 🌍
    Today's guesses: 7
    Current streak: 1
    Average guesses: 8.6

• Wordle 244 3/6

⬜🟧⬜⬜⬜
    ⬜🟧⬜🟦⬜
    🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧
  • Christ - that was MUCH harder than this suggests - literally spent ten minutes between guess 3 and 4

Wordle 244 4/6

⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
    🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
    🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  • Wordle 244 5/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
    🟩⬜🟨⬜⬜
    🟩🟨⬜🟨⬜
    🟩🟩⬜🟨⬜
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
This discussion has been closed.