Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Apprentice 2022

Comments

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    The scouse bird the decent totty of the series 
    WTF is wrong with her eyebrows.  She brushes them upwards!  Is this a new thing?
    BOBFOC
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    WTF is wrong with her eyebrows.  She brushes them upwards!  Is this a new thing?
    BOBFOC
    Boobs of Birkenhead, Fanny of Croxteth?
  • Options
    Yep a classic BOBFOC
  • Options
    WHAddick said:
    For Seth.. body off bay watch face off crime watch 
    There are 2 x ww missing 
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Women's eyebrows have been out of control for a while - when did it become sexy to look like Penfold off of Danger Mouse?
  • Options
    I can't stand all but one of the candidates, i watch it but through gritted teeth. All of them are so fake, dumb and just make it harder to watch. Add to the Karen Brady who really grates on me, so i have no reason why i am still watching it? but i will see it out being so far near the end. 
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Agreed Johnny. I think the dark-haired northerner with the very strong accent (hermm = home) is the best of a bad bunch now...
    But to be fair it's like picking whether you want to be punched in the face or kicked in the nuts!
  • Options
    I can't stand all but one of the candidates, i watch it but through gritted teeth. All of them are so fake, dumb and just make it harder to watch. Add to the Karen Brady who really grates on me, so i have no reason why i am still watching it? but i will see it out being so far near the end. 
    Much the same view as me, i feed meal worms to the birds in my garden....I wouldn't employ any of them to make my tea, yet some of them run businesses, so you have to give them some credit....I guess.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    WHAddick said:
    Agreed Johnny. I think the dark-haired northerner with the very strong accent (hermm = home) is the best of a bad bunch now...
    But to be fair it's like picking whether you want to be punched in the face or kicked in the nuts!
    Meghan is from Hull. I recognised the accent as I used to work with someone from 'ull.

I like her, but she made a mess of this task. Of the 3 in the losing team, Simba was the least at fault.
  • Options
    WHAddick said:
    Meghan is from Hull. I recognised the accent as I used to work with someone from 'ull.

I like her, but she made a mess of this task. Of the 3 in the losing team, Simba was the least at fault.
    Its quite subjective but i do think he went a step too far in leaving the other one to get on with it, they don't really like anyone hoovering in the background and then saying you should have done this! 

I personally think any of the 3 could have gone, Megan is the most likeable but she messed up with the ingrediants, which on the face of it is criminal considering she is in the food industry so she should be on top of that. 

I am not sure there were any good ones from the off and if felt they were rash with getting rid of the MP early doors and its been a shitshow each week, almost as if they have been set up to fail or it's staged? A couple of them left, their facial expressions and constant whining is not fun to watch. 
  • Options
    Megan has been the one I expect to win for a while now … although, bearing in mind the competition, it’s not particularly impressive.  
  • Options
    WHAddick said:

Agreed with all you said.  Thought Simba may win the whole thing . Or at least make the final.
  • Options
    WHAddick said:
    WHAddick said:

Agreed with all you said.  Thought Simba may win the whole thing . Or at least make the final.
    I reckon Simba's business plan must have been crap. Either that or they want to ensure a woman wins for PC reasons. The women despite their bickering and non collaborative attitudes seem to survive. That ?Danni (the one with the big red lips) didn't listen to a word Simba said.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    WHAddick said:
    WHAddick said:

I reckon Simba's business plan must have been crap. Either that or they want to ensure a woman wins for PC reasons. The women despite their bickering and non collaborative attitudes seem to survive. That ?Danni (the one with the big red lips) didn't listen to a word Simba said.
    Danni looks like an Aardman character made real. What on earth has she done to her face?
  • Options
    Davo55 said:
    Shame that Simba was fired IMO. He seemed, unlike most of them, a decent bloke at least.
    Of the three in the boardroom , he deserved to be fired the least. Stiched up by Karen Brady IMO. Nobody listened to him because they are incapable of listening to anybody. The winning team were just as bad and reacted like they had done well. 
  • Options
    If I was the one taking the 04:30 call advising me that the cars will be outside in 20 minutes, I'd tell the others the cars are coming in half an hour. Then Oops! remember after 15 minutes I'd 'got it wrong'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    IdleHans said:
    If I was the one taking the 04:30 call advising me that the cars will be outside in 20 minutes, I'd tell the others the cars are coming in half an hour. Then Oops! remember after 15 minutes I'd 'got it wrong'
    One of the blokes did that to the women contestants in an episode a few years ago. He told the rest of the men that they had half an hour to get ready and 'accidentally' forgot to tell the women
  • Options
    Poor series so far as shown by the lack of comments, but thought the PM getting sacked because the cream turned people's skin green was a bit harsh when it was all his subteam's fault!
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cn28zILjiH2/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Poor series so far as shown by the lack of comments, but thought the PM getting sacked because the cream turned people's skin green was a bit harsh when it was all his subteam's fault!
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cn28zILjiH2/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
    It was ridiculous. Surely you look at the main reason nobody bought it and sack those responsible. The fact it made your skin green and wouldn't come off was the reason and that was entirely due to the sub team. And the person from the sub team who was later sacked was slightly less to blame than the one who survived!
  • Options
    MarcusH26 said:
    Possibly the worst interview round ever. 
    Cannot believe that Rochelle got through 
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    It is a bad series.  At least last year the candidates were so bad it was perfect car crash TV.  This is just rubbish.  Terrible, lazy business plans for ill thought through, unimaginative, small cottage industries with limited ability to scale.  Not convinced I will bother with any new series.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    Possibly the worst interview round ever. 
    Cannot believe that Rochelle got through 

I thought the Belgravia nonsense and the 9m turnover would get her straight out the door. Instead bizarrely Claude vouched for her if you changed it to just being regional which I found totally weird. 

Can't see her winning unless Marnie massively massively messes up 
  • Options
    It is a bad series.  At least last year the candidates were so bad it was perfect car crash TV.  This is just rubbish.  Terrible, lazy business plans for I'll thought through, small cottage industries with limited ability to scale.  Not convinced I will.bother with any new series.

Honestly would have liked to have seen Avi or Brad get to interviews, at least it would have been mildy interesting to watch. This was just dull , despite Karen Brady (sorry Baroness Brady) 's best impression of Claude.

The businesses just seem so boring too - how many years has there been a sweets business or some hair and beauty business. 

• Options
    Should never have changed the original concept.
    These people are not entrepreneurs. They are not offering serious businesses. They have no business acumen whatsoever.
    At the very least you might say one or two of them have the faintest personality to make it in business. That's where the old concept of giving them a job on Sugars firm might actually make some sense.
  • Options
    Marnie was the only one with an interesting proposition, albeit a business which doesn't actually exist yet.

The other businesses were small trader type enterprises, with no scalability and 3 awful business plans in the case of the fired candidates, and one which needed drastic rewriting in the case of Rochelle. 

Watching YF, no surprise that Victoria is pursuing other areas. A bit of respect that Dani is still running and developing her business, and moving into a new and potentially better area (hair dyes for extensions).