Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Apprentice 2022

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    Should never have changed the original concept.
    These people are not entrepreneurs. They are not offering serious businesses. They have no business acumen whatsoever.
    At the very least you might say one or two of them have the faintest personality to make it in business. That's where the old concept of giving them a job on Sugars firm might actually make some sense.
    Victoria showed reasonable business acumen on the show, she might have made a credible old style employee
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    The business plans are soooooooooooo bad that I’m convinced the candidates are instructed to write them strictly alone with zero input or checking by anyone. The errors and oversights are to such a degree that I would expect most 7 year olds to do better. The fact that all of the business plans of the final 5s in recent years are, basically, uninvestable is hard to believe.

Victoria’s failure to include ANY staff costs, stock and 70% of the premises costs is beyond belief. 33 grammatical errors in the opening pages - wow!
  • Options
    Thought the interviews were awful to be honest, and the interviewers trying to 'out rude' each other! Series should be binned now!
  • Options
    Thought the best two got through.. Shows you don't have to be a skinny bimbo to succeed. And would hate to get in a barny with Marnie.
  • Options
    Stop politicising every fucking thread. 

It's so boring reading Labour this, Tory that.
  • Options
    I thought Rochelle should have been fired from the last two tasks. She doesn't listen and has poor judgement IMO. At least that is how she came over with the editing,
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Stop politicising every fucking thread. 

It's so boring reading Labour this, Tory that.
    But in the final they have to find out how much it costs to become a Baroness. 
  • Options
    Absolute textbook Mail journalism there, somehow spinning an article about TV gameshow to include both a picture of some gratuitous cleavage and an angle on how unsafe Britain's streets are.
  • Options
    Apparently they were filming in Greenwich Market at the weekend