Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nick Hannam (@Addickted) - RIP [Funeral details page 11]

Comments

• Options
    RIP. My thoughts are with his family and friends.
  • Options
    What do you think best Ben? I know Nck loved the Upbeats but the Hospice is a wonderful cause. 

• Options
    Curb_It said:
    What do you think best Ben? I know Nck loved the Upbeats but the Hospice is a wonderful cause. 

Assuming you mean me rather than Live by the Sword, B, sorry if not, it's a very hard choice so I'll give a little to each
  • Options
    Yes I meant you. That’s a good idea. 
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    I’ll donate to the Upbeats. (Done)
    So sad that a face that for me was always associated with Charlton Athletic will be seen no more.
    RIP Nick, my heart goes out to his family & friends ♥️
  • Options
    Ben I have inboxed you about the flag for the funeral can you get back to me ASAP,
  • Options
    Nick's Funeral details

Rather than flowers the family are suggesting donations to either the Upbeats or the Hospice in the Weald where Nick spent his last days.

https://www.funeralguide.co.uk/obituaries/96450

some wonderful pics on this link
  • Options
    Just bumping this regarding Nick’s funeral arrangements.
  • Options
    Still have this flag if needed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nicks funeral is this Thursday in Tunbridge Wells and the wake is in Lamberhurst.
    See above for exact details.
    Any Addicks are requested to wear a suitable item of club attire. 
  • Options
    Bump
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All seems a bit surreal, best wishes to Nick's family & friends.
  • Options
     And Rupert is gorgeous 

• Options
    Thanks so much for the reports. Glad to hear Nick had an appropriately Addickted send-off. Nick and family and friends in my thoughts tonight. Raising a glass. 
  • Options
    Very nice. That’s a lovely pic. I often think of Nick. He is very much missed on here.  

You have @ the wrong user on your post Henry. which made me laugh as it reminded me of that banning and the confusion of same names.