Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD: Cheltenham v Charlton 3pm Saturday 15th January

Comments

• Options
    Close for Cheltenham again.. they walk through us, Henderson runs out and gets chipped but Innis is there to clear. Poor from us. 
    Harsh on Henderson. He saved it.
    Yeah he got a hand to it, my mistake
  • Options
    Morgan has been alert and at the races so far today

His set pieces have been so much better than recent weeks
    Difficult for him as he hasn't even been on the bench so agree with that.
    He's playing like someone with a point to prove

My comment on set pieces was with regard to those who have been playing in his stead

But you knew that already
    No I didn't because  you didn't qualify it !
    Well thats your fault then - Cant expect everything to be spelt out for you
  • Options
    Matthews playing well today. Inniss proper 50p head so far.
  • Options
    Calm down boys 
  • Options
    Jonny Williams scores for Swindon .............. for those interested
  • Options
    1. 24'

Post update

Foul by Sean Clare (Charlton Athletic).

2. 24'

Post update

Liam Sercombe (Cheltenham Town) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Options
    Massives 1- 0 Plymouth
  • Options
    Lee wastes possession on the touch line, should have played the easy back pass, but wanted to skin his man for his highlights reel.
  • Options
    Pompey 0-1 MKD
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I love how the Albie appreciation society highlight every slightly good thing he does!!🤣
  • Options
    1. 26'

Post update

Foul by Chuks Aneke (Charlton Athletic).

2. 26'

Post update

Matty Blair (Cheltenham Town) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Options
    Very formal on BT Sport, I don't think I have ever seen thier version of Soccer Saturday before.  Goals for Jonathan Williams and Mohamed Eisa. 
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    paulfox said:
    I love how the Albie appreciation society highlight every slightly good thing he does!!🤣
    Has he put a foot wrong today then?

Strange how those who dont rate him, have to take the piss out of every slight thing he does.

I'm simply commenting on whats happening today, and if we're attacking its tended to involve Albie
  • Options
    1. 28'

Post update

Attempt blocked. Alfie May (Cheltenham Town) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked.

• Options
    paulfox said:
    Just as the anti's highlight every error.

Note I haven't commented on him this aside.
  • Options
    paulfox said:

Strange how those who dont rate him, have to take the piss out of every slight thing he does.
    Every dog has his day, it usually is just a day though.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    paulfox said:

🤐
  • Options
    paulfox said:
    paulfox said:

Every dog has his day, it usually is just a day though.
    I agree he has more inconsistent days that consistent

But its a bit pathetic to point out his faults, when he's having a consistent day
  • Options
    paulfox said:

I'm simply commenting on whats happening today, and if we're attacking its tended to involve Albie
    I have to admit, he seems always to not be as good as we need, but saying that, I would give anything for him to be POTY
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    paulfox said:
    No different to the Anti-{insert name of scapegoat player here} Association piling in to slag off a player the moment anything they do doesn't come off, or a hair's out of place etc.
  • Options
    1. 30'

Post update

Sean Clare (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

2. 30'

Post update

Daniel N'Lundulu (Cheltenham Town) wins a free kick on the left wing.

• Options

30' Past the half-hour mark here at the Jonny-Rocks Stadium... Nothing to separate the sides, thus far.
  • Options
    iFollow commentator: “Fa-mee-woe”
    ffs. How hard can it be to find out how to pronounce names?
  • Options

31' Break in play after Famewo is caught in the face in the box by Boyle. Famewo receives treatment, but there's no punishment for the Robins skipper. #ctfc 0 #cafc 0
  • Options
    this is more hoofball than football
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    paulfox said:

There tends to be more chance of the error highlight though, actually that’s unfair, just he’s not very good highlight.
  • Options
    If I didn't have a video chat with the old man every match, I think I'd have stopped watching a while back. We're so dull
  • Options
    Cheltenham have a free kick, Boyle runs into Famewo who requires physio treatment.

Free Kick will eventually be taken again, but because the physio has come on; Famewo wont be able to defend it now 🙄🙄
  • Options
    Non league football 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!