Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD: Cheltenham v Charlton 3pm Saturday 15th January

Comments

• Not heard Burstow mentioned at all.
    Yeah struggled to get involved today, although for the most part him and Aneke are getting isolated as Cheltenham are winning the battle in midfield
  • This is absolutely dreadful from both teams. Really shit standard of football. 
  • Our tactic appears to be to win set pieces and then aim for Ryan Inniss
  • paulfox said:
    paulfox said:
    I love how the Albie appreciation society highlight every slightly good thing he does!!🤣
    No different to the Anti-{insert name of scapegoat player here} Association piling in to slag off a player the moment anything they do doesn't come off, or a hair's out of place etc.
    If he did good stuff regularly enough, there would be no debate.
    paulfox said:
    paulfox said:
    I love how the Albie appreciation society highlight every slightly good thing he does!!🤣
    No different to the Anti-{insert name of scapegoat player here} Association piling in to slag off a player the moment anything they do doesn't come off, or a hair's out of place etc.
    If he did good stuff regularly enough, there would be no debate.
    Mostly because he'd have been sold long ago...
    And so he should have, but nobody even wanted him on loan!!.
  • Morgan is the personification of the club over the last 3 or 4 years.  Every now and then you think you know what we might be on to something here, followed by more let down, pain and ultimately disappointment. 
    Yeah struggled to get involved today, although for the most part him and Aneke are getting isolated as Cheltenham are winning the battle in midfield
    Would help if Lee stopped trying to turn everyone inside out and just made the easy passes.
  • So how's everyone getting on with Wordle?
  • This is sooooooooooo boring
    I'm starting to fall back asleep. 
    Hardly surprising considering our midfield.
  • Sponsored links:

• So predictable
  • DEAD REPEAT OF CREWE'S FIRST ON WEDNESDAY!!
  • edited January 2022
    Carbon copy of Crewe, Henderson can't hold it, tap in.

1-0
  • edited January 2022
    Uh Stephen Henderson is not very good.

Also, our entire defense has been terribly ropey today. Iniss been poor. Clare surprisingly poor. But Henderson has let in three goals in the last two games he shouldn't have. 
  • Oh dear.

A Golfie anyone.....?
  • Massives 2-0 Plymouth

• 40' Into the last five of the first period. Still goalless.

Same story again
  • Sponsored links:

• Game over, we look shite
  • Oh dear.

A Golfie anyone.....?
    Not today
  • edited January 2022
    Oh ffs

• Alfie May slams the ball into Callum Wright on the edge of the box. His low shot is saved by Stephen Henderson, but he can't push the ball far enough away and Dan Nlundulu is there to slot.
  • edited January 2022
    Another awful performance. Scary thing is I can’t even pin point any poor performances, just shit all over. 

Why are we suddenly only playing long ball? Doesn’t give Lee or the wingers much chance to get into the game 
  • When was the last time we scored a goal like that, we seem to conceded loads of them. 
  • Remind me how many times we have come back to win from going 1-0 down?
  • edited January 2022
    Decent referee today tbf. Seems fair. 

Shame we concede right before HT and it's but man Inniss that lost possession and Henderson let the ball go when he really should have held on.

Gotta think MacG is likely to be back up quicker than Henderson who looked lost as he made the save.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!