Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD: Cheltenham v Charlton 3pm Saturday 15th January

Comments

• Options
    With this side we’re just about stay up this year not fucking good enough 
  • Options
    When I asked, what if JJ gets the job fully and then loses the next three, when we were questioning whether to wait, I really didn’t think it would happen. The players seem to just be taking the piss out of every permanent manager!!.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    The formation hasn't worked for weeks away from home and yet we still persist with it. 
  • Options

45+2| Stephen Henderson makes a crucial save for Charlton to deny Cheltenham a second. Matty Blair got in and tried a right footed shot that was smothered by the Addicks shot-stopper.
  • Options
    Oh dear.

A Golfie anyone.....?
    Not today
    Is that "not today" with respect to us coming from behind to win or "not today"  in that we don't really need Golfie's incessant, unremitting, negativity?

Or both?
    Sorry wasnt clear on that occasion - I dont think we'll do a Golfie today
  • Options
    So how's everyone getting on with Wordle?
    I’ve got a tough one - 4 letter word beginning with C for a Charlton keeper 
    Cute ?
    Crap?
  • Options
    Wycombe 1-0 Oxford
  • Options
    Should be 3 down
  • Options
    Jackson taking a leaf out of Adkins stubborn wanker book.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Season was over on Wednesday, it's now a battle to keep out of the drop zone. Without the Stockley - Washington combination that's gonna be a struggle.
  • Options
    I think I've had enough of this shit
  • Options
    Not sure who’s the problem, TS, Jackson or our recruitment (which probably overlaps with TS)

Without placing blame on anyone all I can be sure it is I’m tired of this shite league and whilst I will always follow this football club I’m really struggling to maintain interest right now. So stale. This is the worst side I’ve seen I feel.
  • Options
    HT 1-0
  • Options
    Decent turnout of travelling Addicks 
    Shame we can’t say the same about the team. 
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Didn’t think we were that bad at Crewe, a couple of bad errors aside. 

This, however, is every bit as shit as anything we saw under Adkins early in the season. 

A team of strangers. Can’t even fucking pass to each other. 

And as for Henderson. I’d sub him for Harness at halftime. Geezer is a fucking liability. I never rated him when he was here first time around to be honest. 
  • Options
    how did we go from playing so well under Jacko as caretaker to playing so awfull now, teams just shithouse us off the pitch!
  • Options
    5 points off the relegation zone.
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This has been terrible, we haven't been able to string anything together apart from the first 10 or so minutes. 
  • Options
    Every time we set Matthews free, he has literally no one available to keep going forward, and we get stalled. Can someone explain to them they need to be nearer or Matthews can only go back of smack it long. 

Dire as was the game at our place. This could be 4-0 by now.
  • Options
    Carp?
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    To win we've got to do something we've only done once in 48 games.......

We did it in the Jackson game last season, that wasn't 48 games ago was it? 
    No', I said we've done it once in 48 games. 

That Jacko match was the "once". I'm not a stat man but its something like 35 before that & 13 since. 
  • Options
    5 points off relegation having played one game more
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Decent opening 10-mins - Should have gone 1-0 up from an Inniss header

But all that did was wake up Cheltenham, whilst we've felt sorry for ourselves for missing the opportunity since - Barely even doing anything with the ball in the opposition half at the moment.

Based on clear cut chances it could easily have been 4-1 @ HT.

Henderson has done well for the most part, apart for the goal (he's kept it to one) - Morgan has looked enthusiastic and has at least beaten his first man from set pieces; Lee and Jaiyesimi are probably asking him if they're allowed to be doing that in the dressing room.
  • Options
    I cant see how we change this. We havent got anyone on the bench I would want on. They are deservedly on top.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    P.s Agree with getting Harness on. That save should have been simple.
    Henderson has made 3 good saves.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!