Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mick Everett - retiring at the end of the 2021/22 season (p2)

edited February 2022 in General Charlton
On 25 years at the club.

Good to him recognised at half-time by Thomas with a pitch side presentation.

One day he'll write that book on all the things he's seen.

Comments

• Options
    I saw his picture on the telly (Charlton TV ) with the sound down before the game and shit myself that he’d passed away .
    So was glad to see him receive his shirt and recognition at half time !
    Top man 
  • Options
    Where’s the man’s Silver salver as well? Deserves more than a shirt from the club shop! 
  • Options
    On 25 years at the club.

Good to him recognised at half-time by Thomas with a pitch side presentation.

One day he'll write that book on all the things he's seen.

After 25 years at Charlton that is quite a threat.
  • Options
    Legend 
  • Options
    Huge congratulations Mick 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • Options
    Well deserved honour sir.

• Options
    Congratulations Mick. Top top man.  When he first joined I was a Primary school teacher and he was great helping us organise school  trips to the Valley.  Club wouldn't be the same with him.
  • Options
    Great achievement, particularly given the shite he’s had to put up with over the last decade 
  • Options
    Congratulations Mick
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Congratulations Mick.
    Top man.
  • Options
    Was gutted when Richard Murray poached him off the Medway branch supporters club to work for Charlton!

Been a fantastic servant to the club through some tumultuous times. Charlton through and through.
  • Options
    Only spoke to him once during the Roland protests. A very fair and professional servant of the club.
  • Options
    First met Mick at the inaugral Medway Addicks formationin a pub garden.Dont suppose he would know me by name now after all this time,but on the odd occasion I see him,he always says hello.Good man Charlton legend.
  • Options
    Sorry, didnt realise anything was happening on the pitch at half time apart from the crossbar challenge as I sit in the North upper AND CANT HEAR THE TANNOY.
  • Options
    Well done Mick , well deserved recognition.
  • Options
    Sorry, didnt realise anything was happening on the pitch at half time apart from the crossbar challenge as I sit in the North upper AND CANT HEAR THE TANNOY.
    I'll pass on your congratulations to Mick
  • Options
    Gone out on a limb for both staff and supporters and including myself many a time, a true Gent. 
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Top top man is Mick. Always been a familiar face for the past 20 plus years I’ve been a supporter and when I worked for the club. Congrats on the milestone, deserves a medal. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very loyal club servant. Respect!
  • Options
    What's that saying about serving less time for murder?

Well done Mick and thanks for all your efforts
  • Options
    Congrats and fully deserved.

Reading that stuff you posted made my blood boil it is ridiculous that anybody should have to go through that shite. Full respect for sticking with it Mick
  • Options
    Well done, Mick.

• Options
    Nice one Mick! 👏👏