Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mick Everett - retiring at the end of the 2021/22 season (p2)

Comments

• Options
    @Stig @aliwibble @AFKABartram @LoOkOuT

Can the thread title be updated.
  • Options
    @Stig @aliwibble @AFKABartram @LoOkOuT

Can the thread title be updated.
    That OK @Henry Irving ?
  • Options
    Lovely 
  • Options
    He’s a good bloke is Mick. I hope he enjoys the quiet life.  Wish him all the best. 
  • Options
    met him just the once .. a lovely chatty bloke who looks terrific in a whistle and tie .. happy retirement Mick
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Hope you can still contribute in some way or another Mick.
    You and Parkesy have been great servants over many years, things just aren’t going to be the same not seeing your familiar faces around the place.
    Thanks for your always fair and thoughtful input. 
    Get together with Chris and write that book! 📕📗📘
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All the best Mick.
    Thanks for the last 25 years.
    After the outgoings at the club in the last month i do hope weve tied down @Tracey to a 20 year contract.
  • Options
    Mick is a top man and very clued up ….
    Who’ll be in charge and have the nous to deal with matchday operations when the scum next arrive in town 
  • Options
    Mick deserves some R & R & that "real" Rolex he'll undoubtedly be presented with come May.

Thanks for everything you've done for this famous football club , young man ! 
  • Options
    Mick deserves some R & R & that "real" Rolex he'll undoubtedly be presented with come May.

Thanks for everything you've done for this famous football club , young man ! 
    I forgot that Mick had a Folex watch. Straight from wish.com too
  • Options
    Mick is a top man and very clued up ….
    Who’ll be in charge and have the nous to deal with matchday operations when the scum next arrive in town 
    I’ll do it, I know who all the Herbert’s are and how they think 😂😂
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've never met him but have heard a lot of good things about him from others.

Hope he enjoys his retirement and all the best to him
  • Options
    There are a lot of Mick stories, a lot.
    Allow me to remind everybody of one by asking a question.
    Which end was the Doncaster penalty shoot out?
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    There are a lot of Mick stories, a lot.
    Allow me to remind everybody of one by asking a question.
    Which end was the Doncaster penalty shoot out?
    I thought the police made the decision that night, I might be wrong though ...  ;)
  • Options
    Such a coincidence that we had a member of staff with such good contacts with the OB. Of course that had nothing to do with their decision on the night. 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Such a coincidence that we had a member of staff with such good contacts with the OB. Of course that had nothing to do with their decision on the night. 
    No, nothing at all.

All made on safety reasons.
  • Options
    I have never met him, but he did something for our family which means we hold him in high regard - when my Dad was diagnosed with cancer, he had a major operation - after the operation we realised that Dad would not be able to get the train to Charlton / walk to The Valley from the station - via CL members I was put in contact with Mick - he straight away sent us a free car park pass for the West Stand car park, no questions asked - we only used it once, because Dad passed away a few days after the first home game of the 2017/18 season - BUT because of Mick, Dad got to see his beloved team one last time (and we won !!!)

So thank you Mick and enjoy your retirement - fully deserved 
    lovely story, Mick is an absolute top fella 
  • Options
    Top top man Mick, as sound as they come.

Wish him all the very very best.