Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Portsmouth vs Charlton Athletic | Monday 31st January @ 7:45pm

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2022
    Gilbey shins it against post. Nearly 0 2
  • Options
    Wow... Pompey are all over the place, need to capitalise on this
  • Options
    Bet he couldn’t hit that post again with 10 more attempts
  • Options
    Oh Gilbs...we need to take those. Good run and power.
  • Options
    That was awful Albie 
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Gilbey on the break again. Loses control of it. 4/4.
  • Options
    Gilbey with a little mis-control towards the end of his run there.

Again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gilbey charges forward, runs into a bit of a crowd, ball goes back to Morgan but he shoots well wide.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    That was awful Albie 
    On a plus note... His reaction is the exact same as when he missed against Fleetwood - So expect him to score in a mo
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    He left it for.morgan to spoon wide?
  • Options
    SELR gutted var isn't in league one 🤪
    Nice and childish as ever. 
  • Options
    Good old Albie, assume we still haven't built the barn door down at sparrows lane.  Explains why he can’t hit a cow’s arse with a banjo
  • Options
    Portsmouth fans chanting "this is the library, this is the library this is the library...ssshhhhh!
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    He left it for.morgan to spoon wide?
    It's bobbled off his foot, hit their player, back into his feet, bobbled off it again and towards Morgan
  • Options
    We play so much better once we are leading....but we have to take advantage and need the second otherwise it could be a repeat of the Gills game back in Seorember. 
  • Options
    Nice defensive foot in by CBT to steer the ball away after Pompey had been playing across the edge of our area.
  • Options
    gilbey in again 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chuks holds the ball up well, Gilbey is marginally offside but wins us a corner.
  • Options
    CBT Playing well
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Gilbey missing another touch. Inconsistent and lacks quality. Point made I'll shut up now. Don't quote me when he scores, point stands!
  • Options
    So much better with two 8s.  Playing Morgan as a 10 was a bigger mistake than not playing Dobson later IMO. 
  • Options
    Can't get my head around Gilbey. He's nearly absolutely brilliant but just often ends up being a bit wasteful and careless.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    That was awful Albie 
    In Albie's defence (not that he needs an old bugger like me who hasn't played football for over 30 years due to crook back, knee and ankle standing up for him) he did have to avoid Gilbey when he had that shot.

If he'd been able to swing at the ball properly he'd have probably taken out Gilbey's leg.
  • Options
    What is the name of our linesman. Magnificent bloke.

• Options
    Morgan takes, my picture goes to shit briefly, and CBT wins us a throw on the left.
  • Options
    That's laughably bad from the lino watching the replay back again.

How on earth can you not see a 6 foot 3 striker dead centre of the 6 yard box about 2 yards offside?!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!