Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Portsmouth vs Charlton Athletic | Monday 31st January @ 7:45pm

Comments

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    This lino is shit I love it 
    We'll have him second half
  • Options
    We've found a midfield three combination where Albie doesn't look a complete liability. 
  • Options
    Can't get my head around Gilbey. He's nearly absolutely brilliant but just often ends up being a bit wasteful and careless.
    And that, ladies and gentlemen (other genders and states of mind are available), is why he is currently plying his trade in the Third Division of English football.
    Although I would like to place on record that I do love him in our side ... rather have Gilbey than Lee.
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    Controversial but for Sean Clare is our POTS so far
    He’s done really well since being moved further back, would be one of the first names on the team sheet for me. 
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    CH4RLTON said:
    Between him and Dobson for me atm. Gilbey was playing well recently too but gone off the boil in January.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    CH4RLTON said:
    Come off it, Dobson had it wrapped up weeks ago
  • Options
    We've found a midfield three combination where Albie doesn't look a complete liability. 

Impossible, Gilbey is in it?!?!?!?
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    CH4RLTON said:
    He’s done really well since being moved further back, would be one of the first names on the team sheet for me. 
    Absolutely. It is insane that so many people still think he's going to move back into midfield 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was it me or was Morgan giving JJ a bit of backchat?
  • Options
    WTF was that for a throw in
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:

Straight fight between him, Dobson and Washington. All players written off by the manager and a number of fans in September.
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    Is this a 'without Dobson' award?
  • Options
    Really enjoyed that. Superb all over the pitch. 

Makes the last few weeks even more frustrating.
  • Options
    Before this season the best two games he had for us were in a double 8, I have no idea why we went with a 10 at the start of the season.  All a bit strange. 
  • Options

Impossible, Gilbey is in it?!?!?!?
    He won't be on Saturday. If Morgan is, I mean. 
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    Second to Dobson for me, but has been class since moved to RCB.
  • Options
    Ok half time. Back to fretting over an 18 year old signing for Chelsea.
  • Options
    Officials definitely on our side tonight. Half time whistle goes just as Pompey look dangerous on the attack. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pompey not happy as the ref blows for half time as they're on the attack :)
  • Options
    With new players coming in some of the players are playing to maintain their team spots.
  • Options
    deserve to be ahead. Perhaps should have had another. They’ll be better second half so we’ll need to score at least one more IMO
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Scott Fraser doesn't just score that, but he celebrates by mooning the Pompey fans and then solves world peace 
    When did Gilbey piss on your chips @Leuth?
  • Options
    HT 0-1 Bit fortunate with the goal, but on the balance of play we are good value for the lead, so let's just get more of the same and build on this lead...COYR
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Leuth said:
    Scott Fraser doesn't just score that, but he celebrates by mooning the Pompey fans and then solves world peace 
    When did Gilbey piss on your chips @Leuth?
    When I had to watch his largely ineffective displays for the best part of two seasons only for half our fans to praise him to the skies every time 
  • Options
    So far so good. Need the 2nd goal however.
  • Options
    Im impressed by our defending the most personally. good half 
  • Options
    Great display by the linesman - got every call right.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Inniss looks like he's saying to the boss:

"You OK, hun?"
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!