Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2022/23

Comments

• edited January 2023
    4 picks. 
  • edited January 2023
    Jags are coming back. 30-20 with just over a quarter to go. (At one stage the Chargers were leading 27-0).
  • PaddyP17 said:
    Well, g'night. That was all on Trevor
    Thankfully I am still awake. Here's hoping
  • 30-28. 5.25 to go.
  • COME ON THEN
  • edited January 2023
    2 min warning. Jags with the ball at midfield. A field goal could win it.
  • edited January 2023
    Going for it on 4th down and get it.
  • Refs have been beyond shocking for both sides. But the no call on that hold on the 4th-1 was disgusting. 
  • Jags run the clock down to 3 seconds. Field goal to win it

• 36 yard kick. Jags win 31-30.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2023
    That was the most Chargers loss I might have ever seen.
  • Well done Paddy. Jags were methodical and worked way back into the game but no team should lose with a 28 point lead.
  • OH MY GOD

OH MY GODDDDDDDDD
  • Might've just been my eyes but that FG looked kind of close to missing.
  • That was the most Chargers loss I might have ever seen.
    Classic chargers fashion. But it was a game that was a pure microcosm of our season. Lost a WR, CB, LT during the game and shocking OC play calling gave Herbert too much to overcome. 
  • Big decision to go for 2 when they were 4 down. 
    I wonder how many Jags fans called it a night at 27-0. 
  • Niners to breeze past the Seahawks
    Jags to edge the Chargers 
    Bang on 😅
  • edited January 2023
    Today then:

Bills easy

Tough one, but Vikings in a closer game than people expect

Bengals beat the Ravens’ third stringers for the second week in a row.Hopefully Greg Roman is fired immediately afterwards

Bucs beat Cowboys

Edit: I’m going for the Giants over the Vikings.
  • Ha ha. 

Staley gonna get binned surely. 
  • Amazing win Paddy, congratulations 
  • Sponsored links:

• Today then:

Bills easy

Bengals beat the Ravens’ third stringers for the second week in a row.Hopefully Greg Roman is fired immediately afterwards

Bucs beat Cowboys

Interesting couple of calls there with cowboys and Viking a going down. Sky talked a lot last night about 49ers focusing in first half about next week, is that in your mind with these two calls or just think both will bottle it?
  • Buffalo should win this one easy.
    That first drive though, weird going for it on 4th down. Just accumulate points. 
  • edited January 2023
    Today then:

Bills easy

Bucs beat Cowboys

Interesting couple of calls there with cowboys and Viking a going down. Sky talked a lot last night about 49ers focusing in first half about next week, is that in your mind with these two calls or just think both will bottle it?
    Dak’s recent play and throwing more INTs any other QB this year, despite missing games, worries me with the Cowboys. Is Brady really going to waste possessions if Dak keeps turning the ball over?

With the Vikings, despite their record, they’ve not really blown teams apart and have won a lot of close games. They’re also decimated on their o-line, especially at center. I’m not sure they’ll cope with Wink as DC and Lawrence, Ojulari and Thibodeaux. 
  • Dolphins making a game of it here. Hopefully they can have a better second half than Seattle did yesterday.
  • Tough loss for Miami.

That confirms that AFC Divisional matches next weekend will be hosted by KC and Buffalo.
  • PaddyP17 said:
    Well, g'night. That was all on Trevor
    Thanks!
  • Another good game - Giants leading Vikings 31-24 in 4th just over 7mins to go
  • Horrible to watch as a Giants fan, its like a 3 plus hour long penalty shoot out. 
  • Wow, we did it. No one predicted the G-men to get into the playoffs let alone win a play off game. Exhausted after watching it! 
  • Giants played great. We… didn’t. Fire Donatell and go again next season!