Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2022/23

Comments

• Well done to Detroit last night, would have preferred them to be in the play offs rather than Seattle. But the Seahawks have little chance against the 49ers next week.
  • Rob said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    Rob said:
    The thought of going to the Jags scares me more than going to KC or even Cinci tbh. At least LA always plays KC close and it often comes down to the final drive of the game. Jags could quite easily blow us away like they do earlier in the season. 
    Wonder if Staley is tempted to rest some starters even if a win secures the 5seed. 
    The Jags really didn’t look that good though.  Apart from the start the Titans were even worse. Two weak teams I thought. Very weak QB for the Jags. 
    Very weak?!! Tell me you've not watched us play outside of yesterday without telling me.

Lawrence has been absolutely elite since his Broncos meltdown. And it is the sign of a good/scrappy side to win while shitting the bed, even against an injury-depleted Titans team.

I think a healthy Chargers might be a tad too good for us, but we'll have home field advantage, so here's hoping. I'm amazed we're in the playoffs tbf so just gonna enjoy the ride!
    I apologise. I meant to say the Titans when I was referring to the QB. Dobbs. He was pretty bad. 
    Lawrence played ok yesterday. Not stellar but ok. Pederson has done wonders for him since he came in. 
    You'd be right - Dobbs was literally a guy off the street though. Been with the Tacks for two weeks and I have no idea what sort of playbook they had him running, cos he's not really starter-calibre at all. If Tannehill had been playing then we'd have been in trouble. 

I have a lot of respect for Dobbs tbf - did the best he could in a situation where, let's face it, he's never gonna be good enough, and got on with it. Also he's a smart and likeable guy. But, yeah, that's all I have to say about that! 

I'm hyped for us in primetime again but equally, annoyed about the time difference. I'm scared what Joey Bosa could potentially do to Walker Little. Oh man. I'm just so nervous
  • edited January 2023
    NFL playoffs QBs and where they were drafted...

NFC:
    Hurts = 2nd round
    Purdy = 7th round
    Cousins = 4th round
    Brady = 6th round
    Prescott = 4th round
    Jones = 1st round
    Smith = 2nd round

AFC:
    Mahomes = 1st round
    Allen = 1st round
    Burrow = 1st round
    Lawrence = 1st round
    Herbert = 1st round
    Jackson = 1st round
    Tagovailoa = 1st round
  • Lamar and Allen were drafted behind Baker, Darnold and Rosen.
  • Imagine being a Spanish Packers fans and this is the moment that ends your season.
  • edited January 2023
    Top 18 picks in the 2023 draft:

1. Bears
    2. Texans
    3. Cardinals
    4. Colts
    5. Seahawks (from Broncos (Russell Wilson trade))
    6. Lions (from Rams (Matt Stafford trade))
    7. Raiders
    8. Falcons
    9. Panthers
    10. Eagles (from Saints (swapped first rounders last year: NO received last year’s 16th and 19th picks, PHI received 18th pick and this year’s 10th pick))
    11. Titans
    12. Texans (from Browns (DeShaun Watson trade))
    13. Jets
    14. Patriots
    15. Packers
    16. Commanders
    17. Steelers
    18. Lions
  • Will be interesting to see what the Bears do with the #1 pick , can imagine they're fielding calls about trading that pick already from teams that want to move up for a QB 
  • MarcusH26 said:
    Will be interesting to see what the Bears do with the #1 pick , can imagine they're fielding calls about trading that pick already from teams that want to move up for a QB 
    Whatever the Bears do you know it will be wrong.
  • I think Colts or Panthers will trade up for the first
    Or possibly even the Texans if they are really all in on one of the QB's and dont want the other one with 2nd pick
  • In fact, Bears could get double bubble.
    Trade 1st to Texans and then the 2nd to Colts/Panthers
  • Sponsored links:

• Who’s pulling an all-nighter for the first night of wild card then? When I heard big Mike Williams was ruled out it changed my hopes from optimism to blind faith. The first game should be quite routine for the niners in reality. The later game I expect to be close. 
  • I'll be watching all the weekend games. Stress free for me as the Chiefs have the week off. 
    I'd like the 49ers and Jags to win (but think the Chargers are the better team).
  • edited January 2023
    I think the Niners and the Jags win today. Trevor Lawrence had the jitters week 18 but they pulled through and think he’ll be better for that experience this week.

Tomorrow I’ll take the Bills, the Bengals and a Giants upset against the Vikings.

Do not at all feel confident of beating Brady’s Bucs on Monday night. Coin flip for me.

That would set up the following divisional round games… Jags @ Chiefs, Bengals @ Bills, Giants @ Eagles and Bucs/Cowboys @ 49ers.
  • 49ers win
    Cowboys lose

Only 2 I'm (sadly) confident about!
  • Niners to breeze past the Seahawks
    Jags to edge the Chargers 
  • Gonna nap shortly ahead of kickoff. Nervous. Very nervous. Will dream in teal for a mo
  • Looks like its going to be a long night for the Seahawks. I like all the home teams other than the Vikings over the weekend, although Jags v Chargers should be very close. I'd like to see the Cowboys beat the Bucs but I'm not betting against Brady considering his record against the Cowboys. Should be a great weekend.
  • Seahawks need to get something on this drive to keep up with the 49ers or this game gets ugly.
  • Seahawks need to get something on this drive to keep up with the 49ers or this game gets ugly.
    They got the TD! Game on
  • Sponsored links:

• Seattle doing well to limit the damage, SF moving up the field so easily but struggling to hit td’s. 
  • Wow Seahawks are on a roll!
  • All credit to the Seahawks, they are making a real game of this. Looks like being a very tight finish.
  • Niners pulling away now.
  • Can’t see anyone stopping 49ers from reaching Superbowl 
  • 49ers went up a gear. Impressive.

Poor start by the jags

• Absolute bullshit lack of call when Zay Jones was having his shirt ripped off man
  • Chargers look like they mean business tonight
  • Well, g'night. That was all on Trevor
  • Ouch Jacksonville…