Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2022/23

Comments

• edited December 2022
    Interesting take on the Gmen. Surprised they’re beneath the commanders..anyone know why?
    they are equal and SOS very similar
  • This Vikings game is nuts. Everything that can go wrong for Minnesota, is.
  • 33-0 colts at Half time in Minnesota! They have been decent, but the Vikings are all over the place. If they can come back from this it will be something else.
  • Vikings now back to 36-21 down. Starting to get interesting.
  • edited December 2022
    36-28, 5 mins to go
  • Very interesting......
  • Colts look a shambles, be a surprise if Vikings didn't tie it up at this point.
  • Unless the officials don't want that to happen
  • This is some comeback by the Vikings, and they should have had a TD there.
  • What a comeback 36-36!
  • Sponsored links:

• Colts have been diabolical this half, and for all the good they did in the first half, they genuinely deserve to lose here just as much as the Vikings have played well to get back into this, being 33 points up sand not holding on to it is unforgivable
  • 33-0 at HT and it’s now 36-36 with just over two minutes left.
  • Madness and still over 2 mins...
  • Matt Ryan loves a comeback 
  • One of the best games I’ve ever seen 
  • Bills Phins in the snow tonight.  I fear the worst 
  • Vikings the comeback kings again. Amazing 39-36 win.
  • What a win.
  • The Raiders have blown some leads this season but that was pathetic from Colts/Ryan 
  • I can’t believe what I just witnessed. The Vikings are having the maddest season ever 
  • Sponsored links:

• MrOneLung said:
    The Raiders have blown some leads this season but that was pathetic from Colts/Ryan 
    Dunno how much of that you can put on Ryan's back when he's down a run game - and when the D looked so shocking. But yeah. Ridiculous 
  • Amazing game. 
  • edited December 2022
    These one score victories are becoming monotonous.
  • Poor performance by the Ravens against the Browns. They need Jackson back quickly to be any sort of threat in the AFC.
  • Delay of game calls are so inconsistent. Raiders just got an 18 yard rush on a play that should have been called D.O.G as the clock hit zero at least half a second before they snap it
  • Cowboys do Cowboys things
    Ffs
  • Only the Patriots with Mac Jones can burn through 2 timeouts and get an offensive penalty when 1 yard from the goal line, and have to settle for a field goal against a defence that have given up a touchdown every single time a team has been "and goal" against them so far this season.

Absolute joke
  • What a mental finish to Raiders Patriots 
    WTAF were the Patriots doing? 

Come on Raiders