Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2022/23

Comments

• Options
    Don’t worry Trev, we’ll gift you some more yet
  • Options
    WHAddick said:
    Don’t worry Trev, we’ll gift you some more yet
    You could start by not converting some 3rd and longs!
  • Options
    You could probably do with changing your coverage on Ce Dee on 3rd and long!
  • Options
    Its been fun while it lasted, wouldn't have expected to be 7-4 going into December based on our last few seasons. 
  • Options
    Let’s go Cowboys. Got the Eagles in our sights
  • Options
    Judon is such a fantastic player, really leads the Pats' defense by example
  • Options
    Bit late. Again. But HOWABOUTTHEMVIKINGS!!!!!
  • Options
    I'd forgotten what winning felt like! Going for 2 when down by a point was NOT the percentage move so I would like to congratulate Doug on his massive balls
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    The NFC East now has all four teams in the playoff picture. If they all stay there, there’s a slim possibility of four teams from the same division playing the divisional round.

As it stands:

#1 Eagles 10-1

#2 Vikings 9-2 vs #7 Commanders 7-5
    #3 49ers 7-4 vs #6 Giants 7-4
    #4 Buccaneers 5-6 vs #5 Cowboys 8-3

In this scenario, Eagles v Commanders & Cowboys vs Giants in the divisional round is possible.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anybody BUT the Buccs please!
  • Options
    My smile is wider than Katie Price’s nunu
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Wow Baker Mayfield.

That’s an unbelievable 98 yard, 2 minute drive to win the game after only signing with the Rams two days ago.
  • Options
    How do we lose that game?

Just as start to think Raiders turned the corner and then you get that 
  • Options
    Cowboys doing Cowboys things
    Meh
  • Options
    Eagles destroying the giants in their backyard. Other scores going our way too.
  • Options
    Oh my
  • Options
    Cowboys manage to pull out another win to keep the heat on the Eagles.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Huge game for The Phins later
  • Options
    The reality of how poor our defence finally showed today. Don’t expect anything this postseason so hopefully we fire Donatell sooner than later and reshuffle for next season. 

Absolute monster game from JJ again and brings him well within range of 2000. 
  • Options
    ...and we lost. I don't like the look of our remaining games although it does leave things in our hands. Gonna be close as to whether we sneak in or blow up.
  • Options
    ...and we lost. I don't like the look of our remaining games although it does leave things in our hands. Gonna be close as to whether we sneak in or blow up.
    Yep. Bills and Pats away. Jesters and Packers at home. Need to find 2 and possibly 3 wins. 
  • Options

But let's face it - the Eagles are wiping the floor with all in front of them.   We have been great the last three games but reverted to type last night.   Parsons one pressure, no sacks.  CeeDee only 3 receptions, Zeke running it up the middle on 4th and goal (I could have called that one), the defense getting shredded by the run at times, injuries and poor footballing decisions.

Unfortunately the Eagles are way better than we are currently.   And if we play them again, our coach is much dumber than theirs.....
  • Options
    supaclive said:

But let's face it - the Eagles are wiping the floor with all in front of them.   We have been great the last three games but reverted to type last night.   Parsons one pressure, no sacks.  CeeDee only 3 receptions, Zeke running it up the middle on 4th and goal (I could have called that one), the defense getting shredded by the run at times, injuries and poor footballing decisions.

Unfortunately the Eagles are way better than we are currently.   And if we play them again, our coach is much dumber than theirs.....
    I this Christmas Eve matchup could be a big scorer. It will be a big test for the eagles defence as to whether we have truly sorted out stopping the run and can we get pressure of Prescott. I have no doubt we can score against the cowboys defence. 
  • Options
    I see the Cowgirls beating the Eagles when it matters
  • Options
    So Reddit does a collective Power Rankings for the league - 32 reporters, one for each team, all giving their rankings. Texans, of course, are at the bottom. The Texans fan ranker had the following to say:

"This weekend I didn't watch football. I didn't listen to the radio broadcast, I didn't check my phone to see how the Texans were doing. I cleaned my garage. I called my brother, and we caught up on how our lives are going. I didn't think about the NFL all weekend, and it was a relief. How many hours have I wasted on this spectacle put on by powerful men who see me only as a wallet with legs? How many Sundays have I given up to get nothing but frustration, disappointment, and now a sense of guilt for supporting an organization that is so morally flawed? It was easier than I expected to put this fandom down, and I don't see any real reason to pick it back up. I'll finish out my rankings for this season because I made a commitment to close this out, but I don't think I'll be back next year."

Jesus.
  • Options
    The absolute best thing to happen this week:
    Emmanuel Acho giving an apology to Herbie. 
    Him and Joy Taylor have wound me up so much over the last few weeks slating Herbert and saying Tua is the better QB. Tua has had arguably the best speed receiver to ever play the game plus another speed merchant in Waddle for pretty much every game. 
    Give Herbert his top two receivers in Allen and Mike Williams for a whole game for the first time this season and we all see what happens. 
    On top of that, I have no idea where our defensive performance came from with no Derwin James, no Sebastian Joseph Day and till no Bosa. Hats off to Staley for a coaching master plan. 
  • Options
    Betting markets power rankings…

1. Bills
    2. Chiefs
    3. Eagles
    4. Bengals
    5. Cowboys

28. Cardinals
    29. Giants
    30. Bears
    31. Rams
    32. Texans