Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2022/23

Comments

• Options
    Another comfortable, boring win for the Giants 😅
    Hopefully boring their way to the Super Bowl.
    Giants again trying to prove you can Super Bowls with an average quarterback 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    They already did that with Eli.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    …..twice. 
  • Options

Let’s go pats 
  • Options
    Let's not
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Hence I used the word ‘Again’
  • Options

Let’s go pats 
    No thanks. 
  • Options
    Very very busy deadline so far. Love getting Hock for the Vikings, has to be the best set of offensive weapons in the league with Cook, Mattison, JJ, Thielen and him. 
  • Options
    The receiver was then flagged for taunting which moved the PAT back 15 yards and the kicker missed the game winning kick and it went to overtime and they lost 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can’t believe how much the Packers have regressed.

Two end zone interceptions, the second one was a pathetic throw from Rodgers.
  • Options
    Bench Rodgers please.
  • Options
    Amazing result for the Jets!
  • Options
    Possibly the sloppiest 7-1 ever but here we are. Great debut for Hock which is nice to see. 
  • Options
    Go Phins. 2 Road trip wins. 
  • Options
    Fuck the Raiders. 
  • Options
    No Keenan Allen, no Mike Williams, No Jaylen Guyton, no Joey Bosa….still 5-2. 
    Chargers management are a mess not bringing in another WR with top 3 all out long term especially with our remaining schedule looking horrific. 
    Still, could be worse…could be the Raiders 😂 (sorry @MrOneLung )

• Options
    Macronate said:
    Can’t believe how much the Packers have regressed.

Two end zone interceptions, the second one was a pathetic throw from Rodgers.
    Can't believe how much they have regressed from last year, and how bad they look. They have the lowest amount of rushing touchdowns (only 3) and the running backs are good.
  • Options
    No Keenan Allen, no Mike Williams, No Jaylen Guyton, no Joey Bosa….still 5-2. 
    Chargers management are a mess not bringing in another WR with top 3 all out long term especially with our remaining schedule looking horrific. 
    Still, could be worse…could be the Raiders 😂 (sorry @MrOneLung )

if we had won all the games we were at least 17-0 up in, we would be 5-3
  • Options
    I haven’t seen much footage of them this year in truth mate. Is it a coaching issue? Or is Carr having one of his down years that he seems to have before then having a record year. His consistency isn’t great. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I haven’t seen much footage of them this year in truth mate. Is it a coaching issue? Or is Carr having one of his down years that he seems to have before then having a record year. His consistency isn’t great. 
    We just can’t get defence and offence working on same day or even play well for two consecutive halves. 

Carr been below par for me this year, but the play calling has been awful. 

Jacobs just had three games rushing over 140 yards and with 6 touchdowns   then gets just 10 touches in the blow out to Saints last week, and then again this week not used on 2nd and 2 with game on the line and we throw three times 

McDaniels has got to go 
  • Options
    Disgraceful refereeing. The Bills will be found out this year when the refs can’t bail them out. 
  • Options
    Allen will do it for them. More than deserved win. 
  • Options
    Minnesota Vikings….are you kidding me!!!
  • Options
    Fantastic game that. The Vikings proving they are for real, what a player Jefferson is.
  • Options
    Thanks Vikings. Go Phins
  • Options
    I haven’t feared a game as much as I fear tonight against the Niners in a long time. They come off a bye with Deebo, CMac, Bosa.2 and pretty much everyone else healthy. Whilst, we are STILL without our top 3 WR’s, no Bosa.1, no Slater, possibly going to have a Rookie against Bosa.2. This could be a blowout. 
  • Options
    With 42 seconds left of the game the Bills were No 1 in AFC. 

They are now 6th 
  • Options
    Aaron Rodgers loves playing the Cowboys.
    I HATE him.
  • Options
    Watching the Cowboys I swear EVERY game is still open with 2 minutes left. I never sleep after watching a game.

Cowboys doing Cowboys things.