Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2022/23

Comments

• Options
    The Packers suck.
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    The Packers suck.
    They do right now, but this was LaFleur's first back to back loss in 55 games. 

It was always going to be a tougher season, with the amount of players needing new contracts at the end of last season.

Now the offense is reliant on rookie WRs (both have promise but will need time). The defense though looks problematic (we've sucked against the run for a long while now).

The positive is Packers play Commanders, Bills and Lions (the Bills are pretty much the best team in football right now) but the other two are very beatable even for a struggling Packers.
  • Options
    LET’S GO VIKINGS!
  • Options
    So it looks like Davante Adams should have won those mvp's.....
  • Options
    Oof, that was another absolute slog. 
    Again the officiating was absolutely shocking against both teams. 
    Russ actually looked back to his best…luckily for us it only lasted one quarter. 
    Crazy that with a defence that good, Denver sit at 2-4
  • Options
    see, I think Denver are not as good as 2-4 compared to Raiders who I think are much better than 1-4

threw away victories against Chiefs and Cards (!) when had leads of 17 and 20 points 

usually Raiders collapse after their bye week so hopefully can reverse that from this week. 

Got a good slate of games coming up and hope to win 5 from 6 in this run. 
  • Options
    Absolutey dreadful referring in the Browns/Ravens game.
  • Options
    Another comfortable, boring win for the Giants 😅
  • Options
    6-0 Eagles
    6-1 Giants (who lost to the)
    5-2 Cowboys

No longer the NFC (L)East!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not sure any team wants to take the lead against the Giants anymore!
  • Options
    Danny Dimes and Saquon do it again, although Id rather we just built a lead and won from there. Its difficult to watch the endings of these Giants games right now!
  • Options
    People on Twitter etc saying Brady is done, he should just retire now etc etc. but he hit his target 32 times, didn't throw an interception and got 290 yards? Is there something I'm missing?
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    People on Twitter etc saying Brady is done, he should just retire now etc etc. but he hit his target 32 times, didn't throw an interception and got 290 yards? Is there something I'm missing?
    Think their whole offence is struggling. 
    Rare you put up the numbers he did, have no turnovers and only come away with 3 points. That said, can’t say I am unhappy !!

Raiders have started The Streak (™️ MrOneLung) and go to 2-4. 
    First of 6 consecutive victories in the bag….

• Options
    The Packers suck.
  • Options
    Jags are like a handful of plays from being 5-2 or something. We are a far better side than last season but my word, Doug goes for too much. Take the 3pts when we are 4pts up, and that game goes to OT. Sigh.
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    The Packers suck.
    Last week I responded to your comment with some positive points about the Packers....

This week I've got nothing - The Packers suck.
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    The Packers suck.
    Last week I responded to your comment with some positive points about the Packers....

They were playing my bang in form Commanders I'll have you know. Two wins on the spin now ✌️
  • Options
    Can't believe another win for panthers, that's 2 now... And we traded McCaffrey and haven't got a decent QB. The buccaneers looked awful
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Bears at Pats tonight should be an absolute thriller...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Macronate said:
    The Packers suck.

You would have got massive odds before the season that Packers would lose consecutive games to Giants Jets and Commanders. LaFleur had never lost back to back games before this run 
  • Options
    Looks like the Zappe era has begun....
  • Options
    To give Jones only 6 pass attempts before benching him is a bit harsh 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    To give Jones only 6 pass attempts before benching him is a bit harsh 
    Yeah, especially when in the second half Zappe didn't look like making anything happen, and reportedly at half time BB said Jones will come back into the game at some point. When Zappe was playing slowly when the Pats were well behind and then got intercepted the first time, I thought he'd come back in then at least.

Glad I'm going to see them in a few week's time and not over there right now, hopefully by the time we play the Jets on the 20th we've worked out what we're doing and we can compete against them
  • Options
    Sounds like Jones is starter this weekend 
  • Options
    Bucs fall to 3-5.

It’s the first time ever that a Brady led team has been two games below .500.
  • Options
    Bucs fall to 3-5.

It’s the first time ever that a Brady led team has been two games below .500.

• Options
    Another comfortable, boring win for the Giants 😅
    Hopefully boring their way to the Super Bowl.