Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2022/23

Comments

• Options
    reading both teams subs on Reddit this morning and even the winning Colts fans were kicking off about the performances

Still, next weeks TNF should be a bit more quality - Chicago v Washington.....
  • Options
    It was so bad. I was actually jealous that most of you slept through it.

Russell Wilson's worst game yet.
  • Options
    Got tickets for the Jags v Broncos game at Wembley. Sure hope Denver make a better fist of it.
    Go Phins v the Jests this Sunday 
  • Options
    Watched back the Colts/Broncos game today. Russell Wilson not exactly pulling up any trees in Denver so far.
  • Options
    Against the Raiders, Wilson was really poor apart from one drive towards the end. 
  • Options
    Just been up to Borough Market, there are tons of Packers fans around 
  • Options
    Giants Packers about to start
  • Options
    Who is the co commentator on ITV? Sounds like some bloke they found in the pub. 
  • Options
    Giants running the wildcat - what times we live in. 
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Packers dominated that half. Can’t see the Giants getting back into this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Go to all the London games every year and the Packers are the loudest set of fans I’ve heard here
  • Options
    What a 2nd half performance by NYG. 
  • Options
    Looks like you got another good game up there today. Will definitely be looking to go to both games next year, the experience at Tottenham was phenomenal. 
  • Options
    These chargers man. My heart can’t cope. Massive get out of jail for Staley and Lombardi. Dumbest decision I’ve ever seen going for it on 4th and 1 in your own territory leaving the browns a field goal to win it. 
  • Options
    That RTP call for Brady there was one of the most ridiculous things so far this season.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    That RTP call for Brady there was one of the most ridiculous things so far this season.
    Did you see the one on Goff today in the Pats game?! Ridiculous. Didn't make a difference in the game in the end, but it was such a nothing call
  • Options
    These chargers man. My heart can’t cope. Massive get out of jail for Staley and Lombardi. Dumbest decision I’ve ever seen going for it on 4th and 1 in your own territory leaving the browns a field goal to win it. 

I knew we would miss the FG. I'm more annoyed at the fact Chubb wasn't on the pitch for the final drive. Another 5-10 yards could have made a real difference. 

Mind you that roughing the passer call on Brissett was almost as bad as the one that got called on Brady 

The Browns could easily be 5-0 but keep finding ways to lose. 3 defeats by a total of 6 points. Brissett has actually played pretty well, but that's 3 ints on potential game winning drives now
  • Options
    cafcbrown said:

I knew we would miss the FG. I'm more annoyed at the fact Chubb wasn't on the pitch for the final drive. Another 5-10 yards could have made a real difference. 

Mind you that roughing the passer call on Brissett was almost as bad as the one that got called on Brady 

The Browns could easily be 5-0 but keep finding ways to lose. 3 defeats by a total of 6 points. Brissett has actually played pretty well, but that's 3 ints on potential game winning drives now
    I was tempted to throw in my weekly officials complaint so thanks for mentioning it! Some of the officiating in general this season has been pathetic. 
    That ending I think epitomised both teams of recent seasons. The chargers chargering but in the end the browns did what the browns do. 
  • Options
    1StevieG said:
    Packers dominated that half. Can’t see the Giants getting back into this.
    Giants scored all the points in the second half. Even for the Packers.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    NFC Least isn't looking so least anymore 
  • Options
    Superb D from.the Cowboys
    Dak cannot come back in
    Rush is 5 and 0 !
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    Superb D from.the Cowboys
    Dak cannot come back in
    Rush is 5 and 0 !
    If this team finds a way to make 20 points per game, they win. Love watching the defense and special teams play, they are special.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    supaclive said:

Eagles 5-0
    Cowboys 4-1
    Giants 4-1
    Commanders 1-4

Cowboys have beaten both of last year’s Super Bowl finalists.

Giants have beaten both of last year’s #1 playoff seeds.

Eagles have beaten the Jaguars, the Lions and the Commanders.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    If anything it gets worse with each watch.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    colthe3rd said:
    If anything it gets worse with each watch.
    if anything, this should be shown to High School players as a textbook takedown of a QB
  • Options
    Absolute joke of a call.

Mike Florio will be apoplectic.
  • Options
    Panthers really are godawful. Can't believe we managed even one win
  • Options
    supaclive said:

Eagles 5-0
    Cowboys 4-1
    Giants 4-1
    Commanders 1-4

Cowboys have beaten both of last year’s Super Bowl finalists.

Giants have beaten both of last year’s #1 playoff seeds.

Eagles have beaten the Jaguars, the Lions and the Commanders.
    It is a strange old season. As an eagles fan I am happy with 5-0 start but I have been nervous about every game and still worry that we will get found out (hopefully not next week). 

What I have seen of the cowboys and the giants makes me think the same about them too, they have good records but still think they are worse than their records suggest.

that said the whole NFL this year seems a little inconsistent in their performances.