Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2022/23

Comments

• Options
    What a compete shitshow, testament to the D that we remained in the game until the bitter end
  • Options
    Good job we spent $millions on our new improved O line!!!
  • Options
    Falcons still working out ways to lose. 4th and one in midfield to win the game. We punt. 
  • Options
    I am weirdly encouraged. Maybe we get like 6 wins this year. Walker is a stud
  • Options
    Lol Cowboys suck.
    And now our QB (who’d been dealing with one decent, healthy receiver) has a hand fracture and is out for near enough two months.

Season over before it began. It’s tanking season. Who are the top college prospects?
  • Options
    https://twitter.com/vonmiller/status/1569288927915417600?s=46&t=Bpi1l5rQ1Rctp2v7zKLyGA

What do we think of this? With the logic of blindside blocks and defenceless players being protected surely this must be outlawed too. 
  • Options
    Anyone up watching?
    Good game if not what the media in America was expecting. Defence on both sides coming out on top at the moment. Mahomes being Mahomes and in Arrowhead I expect the chiefs to just edge it but so far, the Chargers D is proving it has taken huge steps since last year. 
  • Options
    Started watching at half time. Excited for what looks like it’ll be a close game.
  • Options
    Will watch the Chiefs game later but delighted with the win.
  • Options
    johnny73 said:
    Will watch the Chiefs game later but delighted with the win.
    Saw online someone had a £300k bet on Chargers +4.5, talk about getting your moneys worth (good bet) 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good result for the Raiders

I expect Chiefs to win the division comfortably, so really need them to get 4 wins over Chargers and Broncos
  • Options
    I actually don’t think they’ll win it comfortably. Their stretch of games until like week 8 or 9 is difficult. 
    Thought the Chiefs would edge last night but I’m gutted as I think if we didn’t lose Linsley and Pipkins during the game we would have held on. As soon as they got injured Herbie was getting pressured from every angle and took some big hits. 

I know I have an obvious bias but also at 10-0 coming to the end of the first half there was an absolute bullshit “illegal contact” call on 3rd down that also happened to be intercepted. Instead of having the chance to go 17-0 and get the ball at the start of the second half, Chiefs get the score. 

Anyone who doesn’t think Herbert is special needs to watch the final td drive last night. The td throw on 4th down was a thing of beauty but the one before that to guyton I genuinely don’t think any other qb can make that throw. 
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    What on earth is going on in Jacksonville?? Any Colts fans willing to show their face?
  • Options
    Colts were the Super Bowl hot sleeper team this season. 

Seems like still asleep….
  • Options
    I see Hutchinson has 3 sacks for Detroit 
  • Options
    WTF is Bruce Arians doing on the Tampa Bay sideline?
  • Options
    Saints v Tampa is a bit lively!  Two players ejected from the game

• Options
    5th turnover of the day goes against the Saints.  Their offence has really shot themselves in the foot today.  Hope they are as bad against the Vikings in a couple of weeks time.

• Options
    A good day for the AFC East.
  • Options
    Great opening drive for the Cowboys behind Cooper Rush's arm.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Incredible win for my Phins
    Go Tua
  • Options
    Jets giants Jags and Lions win in the same week for first time since December 2011
  • Options
    How wild was Miami’s comeback? It’s the first time in 12 years a team has come back from a 21-point deficit in the fourth quarter. From 2011 to 2022, teams trailing by 21+ in the fourth quarter have a record of 0-711.
  • Options
    Looks like all Burrows talent was in his appendix 
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Great opening drive for the Cowboys behind Cooper Rush's arm.

Did our best to choke.

17-3 Cowboys first half
    14-0 Bengals second half up until the final three seconds.

And a 50 yard field goal for the Cowboys wins it.
  • Options
    Choke?
    are you not watching the Raiders ? 

Fuck this shit. 
  • Options
    Amazing comeback by the Cardinals, Murray is something else.
  • Options
    Raiders going 15-2 baby 
  • Options
    Trey Lance out for the season with a broken right ankle, Garoppolo under centre for the 49ers again