Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2022/23

Comments

• DUUUUUUUUUUUUUVVAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
  • PaddyP17 said:
    DUUUUUUUUUUUUUVVAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    good coach brings good results shocker. 

Pleased for ya Pads. 
  • The thought of going to the Jags scares me more than going to KC or even Cinci tbh. At least LA always plays KC close and it often comes down to the final drive of the game. Jags could quite easily blow us away like they do earlier in the season. 
    Wonder if Staley is tempted to rest some starters even if a win secures the 5seed. 
  • What a start to the Bills game - touchdown return for the Bills straight from kick off!
  • Let's go Buffalo! 

What a start.
  • The thought of going to the Jags scares me more than going to KC or even Cinci tbh. At least LA always plays KC close and it often comes down to the final drive of the game. Jags could quite easily blow us away like they do earlier in the season. 
    Wonder if Staley is tempted to rest some starters even if a win secures the 5seed. 
    The Jags really didn’t look that good though.  Apart from the start the Titans were even worse. Two weak teams I thought. Very weak QB for the Jags. 
  • Unbelievable in the Bills game.
  • Josh Allen. Wow
  • Sponsored links:

• Solid end to a good but unconvincing season. Not too confident going in to the wildcard but who knows. 
  • What are the Texans playing at 
  • edited January 2023
    The Red Robin said:
    What are the Texans playing at 
    Do we have any on here? Very curious as to what they think. Surely bears don’t go QB but also must have a queue of teams ready to trade up. 
  • Solid end to a good but unconvincing season. Not too confident going in to the wildcard but who knows. 
    Anything can happen @cafc_harry. Every team is 0-0 now. 

• AFC wildcard games are set:

Dolphins @ Bills
    Ravens @ Bengals
    Chargers @ Jaguars

Times and dates still to come
  • Go Phins, play offs baby !!!! 

Dolphins @ Bills
    Ravens @ Bengals
    Chargers @ Jaguars

Ravens season can’t end soon enough. Just hope Roman finally gets kicked out as OC and that they can tag and sign Lamar. Want a sneaky surprise HC firing? Maybe Harbaugh. 
  • Cowboys in playoff form already FML
  • Cowboys in playoff form already FML
    Dropped taken punt
    Dropped received punt

One and done syndrome hitting us again

• Go Phins, play offs baby !!!! 
    Feels so good. And a great relief after the past few weeks. 
  • Sponsored links:

• What are the Texans playing at 
    The players and staff played to win. 

Coach likely to be canned, why would he try to lose a game so the organisation sacking him can benefit. 
    Half the players won’t be there next season, why wouldn’t they go for their win bonus rather than improve the chances of the team getting someone in to replace them ? 
  • Mahomes is the oldest QB in the AFC PLAYOFFS at the age of 27 !!

• Rob said:
    The thought of going to the Jags scares me more than going to KC or even Cinci tbh. At least LA always plays KC close and it often comes down to the final drive of the game. Jags could quite easily blow us away like they do earlier in the season. 
    The Jags really didn’t look that good though.  Apart from the start the Titans were even worse. Two weak teams I thought. Very weak QB for the Jags. 
    Very weak?!! Tell me you've not watched us play outside of yesterday without telling me.

Lawrence has been absolutely elite since his Broncos meltdown. And it is the sign of a good/scrappy side to win while shitting the bed, even against an injury-depleted Titans team.

I think a healthy Chargers might be a tad too good for us, but we'll have home field advantage, so here's hoping. I'm amazed we're in the playoffs tbf so just gonna enjoy the ride!
  • What a performance from the Lions. Went to Lambeau Field, won with some ballsy calls and eliminated the Packers from playoff contention.

Somewhat unfortunate they couldn’t make it in themselves after Seattle won earlier. But you wouldn’t have known it, I suppose knocking out your division rival is a sweet consolation.

Dolphins @ Bills
    Ravens @ Bengals
    Chargers @ Jaguars

NFC wildcard games:

Seahawks @ 49ers
    Giants @ Vikings
    Cowboys @ Bucs
  • PaddyP17 said:
    Rob said:
    The thought of going to the Jags scares me more than going to KC or even Cinci tbh. At least LA always plays KC close and it often comes down to the final drive of the game. Jags could quite easily blow us away like they do earlier in the season. 
    Very weak?!! Tell me you've not watched us play outside of yesterday without telling me.

Lawrence has been absolutely elite since his Broncos meltdown. And it is the sign of a good/scrappy side to win while shitting the bed, even against an injury-depleted Titans team.

I think a healthy Chargers might be a tad too good for us, but we'll have home field advantage, so here's hoping. I'm amazed we're in the playoffs tbf so just gonna enjoy the ride!
    I apologise. I meant to say the Titans when I was referring to the QB. Dobbs. He was pretty bad. 
    Lawrence played ok yesterday. Not stellar but ok. Pederson has done wonders for him since he came in. 
  • edited January 2023
    Wildcard weekend schedule:

Converted to U.K. times…

Saturday night starting at 9:30pm…
    - Seahawks @ 49ers followed by
    - Chargers @ Jaguars (1:15am)

Sunday evening starting at 6pm…
    - Dolphins @ Buffalo followed by
    - Giants @ Vikings followed by (9:30pm)
    - Ravens @ Bengals (1:15am)

Monday night starting at 1:15am…
    - Cowboys @ Buccs
  • edited January 2023
    HC firings so far today:

Lovie Smith, Texans 
    Kliff Kingsbury 

• @Callumcafc

Cowboys Tuesday AM in the UK
    Monday night in the US

I'm in Utah for work. 6.15pm local time! Game on.

Brady to lose his first ever game (he's 7-0) vs the Cowboys....
  • supaclive said:
    @Callumcafc

Cowboys Tuesday AM in the UK
    Monday night in the US

I'm in Utah for work. 6.15pm local time! Game on.

Brady to lose his first ever game (he's 7-0) vs the Cowboys....
    Fingers crossed. The only bloke I would want to see in the playoffs less is Aaron Rodgers...

Yesterday's god awful performance against Washington has me nervous but to try to spin it into a positive: at least it's out of the system now and it can't be any worse next Monday.