Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

European Cup Competitions - 21/22

Comments

• Barcelona remembered who they were and got two goals in added time (10 minutes) but not enough and should be a cracking semi final atmosphere with Eintracht Frankfurt and West ham.
  • Great ball by Aribo to set up Rangers 3rd goal.
  • Aribo with the assist. Rangers 3-1 up in extra time. 
  • Aribo lovely cross. 3-1 Rangers.
  • Hahaha that Braga player. I genuinely thought he was gna headbutt the ref there!
  • On this evidence we’re going to sign Scott Arfield. 
  • Worth remembering that the winners of the Europa League will go into the Champions League - Winners of the Conference League go into the Europa League next season.

Strong incentive for West Ham now for sure
  • What a night for Rangers.  Did not think I would ever see them back in a European semi-final
  • What a night for Rangers.  Did not think I would ever see them back in a European semi-final
    It’s amazing the second best team in a small country like Scotland can perform so well in Europe 

almost a symmetry if they get there, as wasn’t Celtics UEFA final also in Seville ? 

good luck to West Ham and Leicester in their relative comps 
    I am not one who thinks we should automatically support the English team but hope they both do the business 
  • It's been the best Europa League since as long as I can remember.
    Rangers games have been very entertaining for some time and W Ham & Leicester games have been pretty good as well.

• Sponsored links:

• Rangers aiming to get to a final in the home of the orange
  • Seen enough Charlton to know Rangers were going to concede before the 90 mins. Will be an awful night if Rangers go out with West Ham winning.
    Why? 🤔
    Really🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔.
  • West Ham the east ends finest win the Europa ffs all those cheeky crappie cnuts celebrating and they make the cash cow of champions league 
    spurs champions league
    palace fa cup winners and europa 
    Livercnutingpool treble, we’ll need them to get the quadruple to stop palace 
    scum backdooring it to the prem

meanwhile will win 3 of our last 4 in this pisshole of a league and have fans championing on about a good finish to the season and don’t forget what Chris Powell did after finishing 13th , like those seasons and Kermorgant signings in the third tier aren’t once in a lifetimes ffs
  • MrOneLung said:
    What a night for Rangers.  Did not think I would ever see them back in a European semi-final
    It’s amazing the second best team in a small country like Scotland can perform so well in Europe 

almost a symmetry if they get there, as wasn’t Celtics UEFA final also in Seville ? 

good luck to West Ham and Leicester in their relative comps 
    I am not one who thinks we should automatically support the English team but hope they both do the business 
    When you think that at the start of the knockouts teams like Barcelona, Napoli, Sevilla, Porto, Lyon, Dortmund, and Zenit were all in the Europa, Rangers have done incredibly well to reach the semi finals. 

Their win away at Dortmund was probably the result of the tournament.
  • Considering the mockery and ridicule that some people in the game gave to the tournament when it was announced (I liked the idea personally)

Leicester v Roma and Marseille v Feyenoord
    (as it stands)
    Are two bloody good semi finals. 
    That has 'crowd trouble' written all over it.
  • edited April 2022
    West Ham the east ends finest win the Europa ffs all those cheeky crappie cnuts celebrating and they make the cash cow of champions league 
    spurs champions league

meanwhile will win 3 of our last 4 in this pisshole of a league and have fans championing on about a good finish to the season and don’t forget what Chris Powell did after finishing 13th , like those seasons and Kermorgant signings in the third tier aren’t once in a lifetimes ffs
    You wouldn't change it for the world ohhaah.
  • clb74 said:
    West Ham the east ends finest win the Europa ffs all those cheeky crappie cnuts celebrating and they make the cash cow of champions league 
    spurs champions league

You've missed out Millwall making the premier league via the play offs ohhaah.
    No he ain't 
    Read it again. 
  • Eintracht Frankfurt had 30,000 fans inside Barcelona's stadium the other night for their Europa League game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KeBDyS2mgI

They play West Ham next. That could be amusing if they turn up in similar numbers again.
  • Barca fans are awful. Selling your own tickets to away fans in a European QF is shocking.
  • Sponsored links:

• Feel sick seeing them east end essex cnuts 

they’re just a polished much bigger version and personality than the scum 

come on Frankfurt 

although let’s be  realistic they’ve got a fucking bye like the bin dippers 
  • Some good away supports tonight, both Frankfurt and Rangers have taken thousands. I expect West ham will do the same for the 2nd leg.
  • Get in there 0-1
  • Excellent start from West Ham... 
  • That's slightly killed the atmosphere!
  • TBF to the hammers the Atmosphere was good for 60 seconds.
  • Bad miss that Bowen has to score there.
  • Oh West Ham should be level... Never mind
  • Not going to get many better chances than that
  • Leicester 0-1 Roma