Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Athletic vs Oxford United | Saturday 19th February @ 3pm | Match Preview

124»

Comments

• Options
    seth plum said:
    Campbell if he gets on should have licence to play without fear.
    Campbell if he gets on should have licence to play without strikers

sorry slight edit for you!!😂
  • Options
    With all our forwards fit and knowing Oxford have bundles of goals in them I would have gone for a 4-4 goalfest. With Leko and the Chelsea bloke up front we can safely reduce that 4 from our tally to nil. I'm just hoping Oxford have a terrible 90 in the final third. Our defence of Lavelle, Inniss, Famewo looks impressive. Will that be the first time this season all three have started together? 

I make that a pretty perfect prediction. If I say so mesel'. I had hoped I would be wrong. 

🤗
  • Options
    With all our forwards fit and knowing Oxford have bundles of goals in them I would have gone for a 4-4 goalfest. With Leko and the Chelsea bloke up front we can safely reduce that 4 from our tally to nil. I'm just hoping Oxford have a terrible 90 in the final third. Our defence of Lavelle, Inniss, Famewo looks impressive. Will that be the first time this season all three have started together? 

I make that a pretty perfect prediction. If I say so mesel'. I had hoped I would be wrong. 

🤗
    In the words of Billy Preston, that's the way god planned it 
  • Options
    No idea why people include Gilbey after Saturday. He was completely anonymous and without any fight or desire at all. 

MacG
    Lavelle - Inniss - Famewo
    Dobson
    Leko - Morgan - Lee - Jaiyesimi
    Fraser         
                  Burstow

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    No idea why people include Gilbey after Saturday. He was completely anonymous and without any fight or desire at all. 

MacG
    Lavelle - Inniss - Famewo
    Dobson
    Leko - Morgan - Lee - Jaiyesimi
    Fraser         
                  Burstow

@Dazzler21 think you meant to post this on the MK Dons match preview 😉.