Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Milton Keynes | Tuesday 22 February 2022 7.45 ko

Comments

• edited February 2022
    Seriously where was Gunter going for that goal? He was at least 5 yards in front of Lavelle and Famewo
  • When was the last time one of our players played an accurate defense splitting pass to a forward who controlled and scored clinically?
  • edited February 2022
    As someone said on another thread, it's like we're playing a different game. Other teams make these runs, passes and score these goals. We try to bundle it in, at best, because our players can't even control the ball in the box. 
  • Matthews just goes go sleep. You have to be alert ALL game. Can't switch off, especially when you are around your box.
    He’s just shit. 
  • Minto - 'how disappointing was the first half?' What a stupid question. Why ask a question with 'how'?
  • Mad how everyone can see how shit Matthews is other than Jackson, genuinely
  • ross1 said:
    And this picture is an example of where Adam matthews plays every game, generally running after the attacking player but not actually getting anywhere near!! … picture provided by Cafc official.
  • Worryingly MK Dons have been awful. If they turn it on second half we'll be in trouble.

• While it was 0-0 I thought we might have enough to snatch a 1-0. Just can't see us getting 2 goals with this side out. 
  • Tactically we are light years behind the better teams in this division sadly, MK Dons played some lovely football, Parrot showing why he is rated highly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Another game  of Gilbey offering litte as well
  • _MrDick said:
    Why don't we sign players like Parrot, Wickham and Twine. We could play all night against no opposition and we still wouldn’t score. 
    They were available & lots on here mentioned them in the summer. But our black box said otherwise.
  • Croydon said:
    Another game  of Gilbey offering litte as well
    Shock.
  • MK dons are so patient it's almost negative. So boring to wayxh
  • We need to debeak Parrot in the second half he is going to be a problem.
  • Croydon said:
    Worryingly MK Dons have been awful. If they turn it on second half we'll be in trouble.

Could well be a repeat of the game earlier in the season.

HT when it was 1-1 could argue that we'd been the better team

Only that night, we didnt come out for the second half
  • Croydon said:
    Worryingly MK Dons have been awful. If they turn it on second half we'll be in trouble.

They've not been awful, in fact they're clearly very good, but they give the distinct sense of a team that aren't quite clicking on the night. God help us if they do
  • This is where JJ needs to earn his stripes, should be interesting to see if they have a response, there must be some decent options in the u23 and u18 who dont let the opposition walk through them!
  • DDOUBLEE said:
    Mad how everyone can see how shit Matthews is other than Jackson, genuinely
    I think everyone knows how limited he is but where is the better option?
  • Croydon said:
    MK dons are so patient it's almost negative. So boring to wayxh
    I'd watch this. I'd happily watch this all season. 
  • Sponsored links:

• I think Gilbey should have hit that first time... At least he gets a shot off then.
  • edited February 2022
    When was the last time one of our players played an accurate defense splitting pass to a forward who controlled and scored clinically?
    I remember the game... I bought a pint of ale for two guineas and thruppence.
  • Didn't deserve that.. 
  • Imagine missing the crossbar when wearing your Copa Mundials
  • When was the last time one of our players played an accurate defense splitting pass to a forward who controlled and scored clinically?
    *idly fantasises about Buyens to Tucudean against Bolton*
  • Crossbar Challenge.

Just no.
  • We don't come from behind and win.
    Against MK we absolutely don't come from behind and win
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Imagine missing the crossbar when wearing your Copa Mundials
    Wtf was that.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!