Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Come and watch our charge into mid-table!
  • Options
    Gotta keep the fans interested in difficult times. 
  • Options
    Just have to laugh at this point.
  • Options
    Fuck getting s season ticket if this is the dral
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    A good idea but sadly the club have given away so many free tickets since the Plymouth game back in November, it dilutes how many of those people who have got in free, are now willing to pay hard cash 

• Options
    It is certainly diluting buying a season ticket. I decided not to renew this season and just pick my games and pay per ticket, glad I did now with the amount of offers and freebies flying about.
  • Options
    I dispute the name of the campaign...

Come on "football" ?
  • Options
    Nah … not going to subject any of my family or friends to this shower again this season 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    _MrDick said:
    Nah … not going to subject any of my family or friends to this shower again this season 
    Not even the mother in law?
  • Options
    Belv said:
    shirty5 said:
    A good idea but sadly the club have given away so many free tickets since the Plymouth game back in November, it dilutes how many of those people have got in free, are now willing to pay hard cash 

It's ridiculous for so many reasons.

1. Further dilutes the value of season tickets
    2. It follows free tickets and quids for a kid when we couldn't even get close to selling out
    3. It's at a part of the season where the football is at is worst and no-one has any desire to go and watch it.

You really have to question the intelligence of the chimps working at this club.
    This.

I said to my son yesterday that I don't think I'll buy season tickets for both of us next season. I might get him one if we can still get it for less than £125 as he's a student (although now over 18) but mine I'll just pay on a game by game basis. Too many freebies & £5 tickets to make it economical for me, especially while we are playing shite.

Maybe Sandgaard forget he told us 18 months ago that he was going to entertain us & wanted to see more 5-4 games than 1-0. 
  • Options
    Beyond ridiculous now.  No way I’d be renewing next season if I was still living my former life. You can’t give away tickets for something no one wants to see.  You can’t sell a pile of shite for a fiver!!  And pissing off your remaking loyal ST buyers is sheer folly. Bonkers. 
  • Options
    100% wont be renewing for next season, may aswell just pick the games i want to go to. 
  • Options
    100% wont be renewing for next season, may aswell just pick the games i want to go to. 
    That's my plan, I've done 5 games so it's already a waste of money. You don't mind paying g it if you don't feel like you're being taken the piss out of.

Il be waiting for January sales too for my merch for the boy. 
  • Options
    Not digging anyone out, genuine question for those thinking of not bothering to renew ST's next season do you think you'd realistically get hold of a freebie ticket if similar promotions run next season?
  • Options
    Not digging anyone out, genuine question for those thinking of not bothering to renew ST's next season do you think you'd realistically get hold of a freebie ticket if similar promotions run next season?
    No. I live too far away. 
  • Options
    I get what TS thinks he's doing with this scheme, but I think it devalues the season ticket greatly when there are all these promotions.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2022
    shine166 said:
    That's my plan, I've done 5 games so it's already a waste of money. You don't mind paying g it if you don't feel like you're being taken the piss out of.

its a pisstake the amount of freebies we give away and what do i get a free drink. 

the squad hasn't been invested in, we are languishing in bottom half of the table due to a poor manager being appointed. 
  • Options
    I've done 6 games and plan on 1/2 more. Il be well up by sticking to walk ups and £5 deals 
  • Options
    If you know someone who works for the local council or is a local resident or has a young relative who plays for a sporting club or a young relative that goes to a school given tickets or an individual who knows someone who will purchase a season ticket next season 

You might be okay
  • Options
    I am not bothered about free tickets, I have not had one this year. I made the decision not to renew this season and pick the games I want to attend and happy to pay face value for the ticket.

• Options
    Belv said:
    shirty5 said:
    A good idea but sadly the club have given away so many free tickets since the Plymouth game back in November, it dilutes how many of those people have got in free, are now willing to pay hard cash 

It's ridiculous for so many reasons.

1. Further dilutes the value of season tickets
    2. It follows free tickets and quids for a kid when we couldn't even get close to selling out
    3. It's at a part of the season where the football is at is worst and no-one has any desire to go and watch it.

You really have to question the intelligence of the chimps working at this club.
    This.

I said to my son yesterday that I don't think I'll buy season tickets for both of us next season. I might get him one if we can still get it for less than £125 as he's a student (although now over 18) but mine I'll just pay on a game by game basis. Too many freebies & £5 tickets to make it economical for me, especially while we are playing shite.

Maybe Sandgaard forget he told us 18 months ago that he was going to entertain us & wanted to see more 5-4 games than 1-0. 
    Thinking of doing the same, will get my Dad to renew his senior season ticket and I'll pay half of it and take the freebies.
  • Options
    Want to be paid at least a tenner to go and watch 😀
  • Options
    shine166 said:

its a pisstake the amount of freebies we give away and what do i get a free drink. 

the squad hasn't been invested in, we are languishing in bottom half of the table due to a poor manager being appointed. 
    We have invested, just not very well.
  • Options
    I have sent my bank account details to the club.

That's me, my ex wife, 15 kids, 3 step children, my dead grandfather and 6 mates i have not seen since 1993.

27 @ £5 = £135 please Charlton

Nice little earner this.