Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2022 transfer rumours (Gilbey loan confirmed p513, a signing falls through last minute p541)

Comments

• Swisdom said:
    Heohcott rumoured to be off to Swindon.  Which could in turn move McKirdy on somewhere
    Looks he’s going Hibs - reportedly drove up last night 
    Amateur... Should have flown up from Bristol
    Kids off school, roads are lovely. With delays at the airport it's probably quicker too. 
    To be fair, all Charlton know he should have got the train... proves he didnt have what it takes to be an Addick
  • _nam11 said:
    We any closer on Andy Delort?
    Scored for Nice last night, so probably not. 
  • Crusty54 said:
    Macronate said:
    Danthered said:
    Most informative post I’ve ever read, thanks a bundle.
    Looking at pictures of Luke Jephcott. It could have been him eating a meal in Club 1905 last night. Thomas, Dangerfield and Gallen at the table. Only saw the guy from the side. Only time will tell.
    Was he eating a pasty?
  • Ginsters?
  • Redhenry said:
    Ginsters?
    No no no! no self respecting Janner eats them!
    If Thomas really wanted to woo him he’d have got an Ivor Dewdney’s flown up special!
  • ❤️❤️ REZA ❤️❤️
  • Sponsored links:

• Scoham said:
    what happened to the striker/defender * that we definitely signed & was going to be announced this morning  ?

* depending on which ITK poster you believe. 
    What happened to the rumour you shared yourself? :smile:
    It wasn't a rumour & certainly not to do with transfers.

I don't want to say too much as I'm not sure how much I should share, but suffice to say that Golfie Jnr might not be needing his season ticket anymore as he will be working for the club.
    But can he play up front though?
    How tall is he?
  • All set for a crazy transfer deadline day 🤪🤪
  • Swisdom said:
    Shay Given just arrived in the sky sports studio

shits about to get real 
    But did he go via Charlton Sainsbury's? 
  • edited September 2022
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Will never forgive him for those misses at the end of the championship season... Decent chance after decent chance.. 

When he was our only striker as Taylor was on strike ?
    That's why you should always have more than one out and out striker in your 18 match day squad. 
    Bonne was looking a decent striker when Taylor was out injured but he had to play so many games that Cafc didn't even take him off when his hamstring was playing him up until it was too late.

Why would Bonne want to come back to Charlton is the question I can't work out ?

If he could get himself sharp he would score goals for Cafc but surprise, surprise he would also miss some chances. I don't mind going on the record he could score goals as similar to young Kanu he does get into goal scoring positions. 

No apologies for not being a sheep though I would prefer a new striker/forward.
    After the love given to Lyle Taylor baby and how he is now persona non Grata maybe not such a good idea to be groupies this time around as it's a bad look for middle age men on CL. 
  • DubaiCAFC said:
    Will never forgive him for those misses at the end of the championship season... Decent chance after decent chance.. 

When he was our only striker as Taylor was on strike ?
    That's why you should always have more than one out and out striker in your 16 match day squad. 
    Bonne was looking a decent striker when Taylor was out injured but he had to play so many games that Cafc didn't even take him off when his hamstring was playing him up until it was too late.

Why would Bonne want to come back to Charlton is the question I can't work out ?

If he could get himself sharp he would score goals for Cafc but surprise, surprise he would also miss some chances. I don't mind going on the record he could score goals as similar to young Kanu he does get into goal scoring positions. 

No apologies for not being a sheep though I would prefer a new striker/forward.
    After the love given to Lyle Taylor baby and how he is now persona non Grata maybe not such a good idea to be groupies this time around as it's a bad look for middle age men on CL. 
    Oh god, I forgot about that whole saga and his 'agents' tweets around it.
  • We're minutes from an announcement...

What the announcement is or how many minutes are different questions. 
  • swordfish said:
    Crusty54 said:
    Macronate said:
    Danthered said:
    Most informative post I’ve ever read, thanks a bundle.
    Looking at pictures of Luke Jephcott. It could have been him eating a meal in Club 1905 last night. Thomas, Dangerfield and Gallen at the table. Only saw the guy from the side. Only time will tell.
    Apparently he missed Plymouth's Pizza Cup game because of a stomach bug.... definitely him then I'd say!  B)  
    Serves him right for actually eating a Papa John's pizza!
  • Diabolical quote system sorry, please delete post 
  • Sponsored links:

• MrBurns said:
    Oh, oh, oh-oh
    We hear the battle cry (oh, oh, oh-oh)
    Tonight's do-or-die (oh, oh, oh-oh)
    We fightin', you will see (oh, oh, oh-oh)
    Addicks to victory
    Piss off

joking 😉
  • Diabolical quote system sorry, please delete post yes it keeps adding new text into quoted posts.

• Getting David Davis /Josh Parker flashbacks as the day goes on. 
  • MrBurns said:
    Oh, oh, oh-oh
    We hear the battle cry (oh, oh, oh-oh)
    Tonight's do-or-die (oh, oh, oh-oh)
    We fightin', you will see (oh, oh, oh-oh)
    Addicks to victory
    I always assumed it was "we fight and you will see". The more you know...
  • Rudd Van Nistelroy's a Charlton fan. Maybe he can do the club he loves a favour and loan us some of PSV's young talent.
  • Rudd Van Nistelroy's a Charlton fan. Maybe he can do the club he loves a favour and loan us some of PSV's young talent.
    He must have a son by now who can do a job in L1?
  • edited September 2022
    Jonniesta said:
    Swisdom said:
    Shay Given just arrived in the sky sports studio

shits about to get real 
    But did he go via Charlton Sainsbury's? 
    He did - on his way back from ikea after giving his opinion on what lampshade Admiral Muskwe should buy.
    PSV's old talent would do.
  • bobmunro said:
    Rudd Van Nistelroy's a Charlton fan. Maybe he can do the club he loves a favour and loan us some of PSV's young talent.
    PSV's old talent would do.
    Welcome back Dennis Rommedahl!