Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2022 transfer rumours (Gilbey loan confirmed p513, a signing falls through last minute p541)

Comments

• sam3110 said:
    We didn’t sign Bonne and adults are crying 🤣.

See you all Saturday.
    No. We didn't sign ANYONE despite being short at BOTH centre back and striker. No one is crying because it's all so predictable
    I suggest you have a read about….
  • supaclive said:
    No signing. Player passed their medical but no deal.
    It doesn't actually say that
    It could have been many reasons 

Yes it does...

We thought we were there and the player had passed his medical at our training ground on Thursday evening, but unfortunately there were complications beyond our control late in the day, which went down to the last minute, and we haven’t been able to sign the player.
    The player had passed his medical !!

He did NOT fail his medical 

My grasp of English is quite good 

The player did NOT fail his medical ffs !!
  • Leuth said:
    I kind of WOULD rather we'd signed no-one than Bonne. Kanu and Leaburn are clear. Wibble

I absolutely still rather it.
  • So many people delighted they can have a meltdown now. 

We still finish ahead of where we did last season. Maybe Bonne gets a release and we can grab him on a free, who knows. 
    Nope, free agents need to released before the window closes.
  • The 'free agent market'?
    Like instead of shopping in Lidl, it's shopping at the food bank.
    Or going down Lewisham 'market' after the stall holders pack up, and gathering a few cabbage leaves from the pavement.
    As far as I am concerned it remains a must win at Bolton.
    I suppose the remaining players have less competition for their place in the team, that might be a good thing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Let's just hope Miles stays fit. I back him to do well if called on and we may as well use him as I doubt he'll be playing for us next year.
  • We are now officially fucked. . . 95% done direct from the man who does the transfers. . . Still doesn’t happen . . . Fear the mood turns now so early in the season if we don’t win on Saturday. 
  • Not sure what else there is to say. At least under Roland we got Josh Parker.

To get absolutely no-one in in two key areas that desperately needed it is bordering on criminal.
  • 122 days until January... Start the countdown
  • Bonne was our main striker target all summer? Yeah right
    I thought we weren’t leaving it all to the last minute this time Thomas? 
  • Well that didn’t go to plan. Just passed on what I was told from a usually impeccable source, not convinced even the recruitment team have much of a clue.
    Can you tell us who the players were at this point?
  • Sponsored links:

• Don't worry, when Aneke comes back he's a cheat code in this division....
  • Chill guys and girls, this is the future for all transfer windows with break even Tommy in charge.
    There was no striker half way through the door, smoke and mirrors, you can smell the BS.
    Onwards and upwards
  • Be interesting if it was an admin error, we probably had Keohane filling the gap left by Chris Parkes 
  • I'm almost convinced they're delaying announcements for dramatic effect.
    I gave them too much credit.