Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football League Play-Offs

Comments

• Options
    Click to see the video
  • Options
    Its his own fault... Isnt even in the same post code as Tareiq when he tries to make the tackle in the first place.

Remember him being massively mocked by the fans as well when it happened.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Bannan on the floor crying?

What was behind that tweet?
    is he a secret Palace fan ? 

The club put a bit in Twitter a while back, where one of our players did a turn that put Bannan on his arse and he took expectation to it. Then when we went down, he sent that tweak.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Bannan on the floor crying?

What was behind that tweet?
    is he a secret Palace fan ? 

The club put a bit in Twitter a while back, where one of our players did a turn that put Bannan on his arse and he took expectation to it. Then when we went down, he sent that tweak.
    It was the fact he was seriously injured and out for months that he thought it was in bad taste. 
  • Options
    Only one of the players in that video had their career ended early by injury :(
  • Options
    Tight 1-1 draw between Luton and Huddersfield earlier.

Both sides thinking they should’ve had a penalty but I think both decisions were spot on.
  • Options

Both sides thinking they should’ve had a penalty but I think both decisions were spot on.
    I thought Huddersfield looked the better side - Holmes looked dangerous. Only downside were some dodgy backpasses.

Can't see either side coping in the Prem.
  • Options

I thought both pens were stonewall!
  • Options
    This is as dull as the first leg.
    2 poor but solid teams.
    Charlton were poor and not solid.

They are not poor sides per se but they are the same standard, mediocre and they negate each other. Both Wednesday and Sunderland are massive, sorry I mean big fish in the smelly pond of League 1 and there was the big prize of Wembley and the Championship. Not entertaining for the neutral but you have to be in it to win it and was a great night for the Wearsiders who at least won't have to face their nemesis in the final.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dorking big today at 4/5
  • Options

I thought Huddersfield looked the better side - Holmes looked dangerous. Only downside were some dodgy backpasses.

Luton were the better side first half but it felt like the longer the game went on the more control Huddersfield took. Neither side are great and if either were to go up they would of course be odds on favourites to finish bottom.
  • Options

I thought they were both nailed on pens. VAR would’ve given both I reckon

decent game I thought. Both teams knock it about nicely and at pace…..something we definitely don’t do 
  • Options

I am biased, but despite a stonewall pen and a goal (yeah - I know...) Huddersfield hardly got out of their half until after half time. Luton way on top for 45 and the Terriers 65% - 35% in the second. Luton's penalty shout was stonewall too.    
  • Options
    Sheff Utd /Forest a cracking game so far if you want a pre cup final aperitif! 
  • Options
    Can Taylor play if required or does his loan mean he cant play for Forest at all this season ?
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Can Taylor play if required or does his loan mean he cant play for Forest at all this season ?
    Nope... Will the same as when Grant went on loan @ Crawley in 2016/17

As loans are Transfer Window to Transfer Window now.
  • Options
    He can't play 
  • Options
    Forest should be out of sight
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    0-2 Forest.

Just as Sheff Utd were looking like finding an equaliser.

Ball stolen off the CB by the sub Lolley and ball rebounds into the path of Brennan Johnson. His dad going mental with fans in the away end.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Been a great game between these two - Would expect the winners to beat Luton or Huddersfield

Doesnt work that way though
  • Options
    0-2 Forest.

Ball stolen off the CB by the sub Lolley and ball rebounds into the path of Brennan Johnson. His dad going mental with fans in the away end.
    He's not going to be at Forest for long, even if they do go up. 13 goals for Lincoln last season, 18 for Forest now this season, Wales international and he's still only 20.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    0-2 Forest.

He's not going to be at Forest for long, even if they do go up. 13 goals for Lincoln last season, 18 for Forest now this season, Wales international and he's still only 20.
    I reckon he'll stay for a season if they do go up, failure and he'll probably end up at Brentford

Seem to remember interest from them at times this season.

Its probably because of a certain Gareth Bale, but I'm surprised Johnson hasnt played more minutes for Wales - He's got nine caps, but only three of those caps have been longer than 45mins.

Djed Spence is the interesting one in this Forest team seeing he's only on loan from Middlesbrough, am sure that Forest will want to turn the deal permanent regardless - But will 'Boro be happy to let him go.
  • Options
    0-2 Forest.

I reckon he'll stay for a season if they do go up, failure and he'll probably end up at Brentford

Its probably because of a certain Gareth Bale, but I'm surprised Johnson hasnt played more minutes for Wales - He's got nine caps, but only three of those caps have been longer than 45mins.

Djed Spence is the interesting one in this Forest team seeing he's only on loan from Middlesbrough, am sure that Forest will want to turn the deal permanent regardless - But will 'Boro be happy to let him go.
    No chance will Spence be at Boro next season either way, various PL clubs have been linked with him. Unfortunately for him he's a RB, so 8th choice for England!
  • Options
    0-2 Forest.

No chance will Spence be at Boro next season either way, various PL clubs have been linked with him. Unfortunately for him he's a RB, so 8th choice for England!
    Grrrr... Why the feck cant one of these future stars be a bloody LEFT-BACK!!!!
  • Options
    0-2 Forest.

Grrrr... Why the feck cant one of these future stars be a bloody LEFT-BACK!!!!
    Or a warrior CB
  • Options
    Ooo... Game on... 2-1
  • Options
    That could be an important goal for Sheff Utd… as was Doncaster’s late one against us in the first leg in 2019.
  • Options
    Mansfield 1-0 Northampton

Wonder if the latter can recover after last week

George Lapslie on the bench for the home side
  • Options
    Noticed when watching the highlights last week that every goal that Bristol Rovers scored, they instantly got the ball back as they knew they had to catch the GD deficit. 

Northampton on the other hand, ran off celebrating after each goal, thinking they had the job done, when they should have done exactly the same thing. 

They'll regret that now... Mansfield 2-0 Northampton