Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football League Play-Offs

Comments

• Options
    Game on
  • Options
    Weren’t we rumoured to be looking at Ali Koiki last summer? Had a fairly decent season with Northampton.
  • Options
    Josh Davison starts for Swindon against Port Vale this afternoon

Kick off is @ 12noon
  • Options

Kick off is @ 12noon
    as does our ex Jonny Williams .. pity about the W Country weather, the pitch is in a mess .. that'll suit Port Vale
  • Options
    That was a lovely finish from Davison - Shame the whistle had long gone, so imagine the Goalkeeper would have saved it 
  • Options

Kick off is @ 12noon
    as does our ex Jonny Williams .. pity about the W Country weather, the pitch is in a mess .. that'll suit Port Vale
    the pitch is holding up well so far .. poor ol Jonny W, still can't manage to stand up for too long
  • Options

Kick off is @ 12noon
    the pitch is holding up well so far .. poor ol Jonny W, still can't manage to stand up for too long
    Just got a nice assist from a corner. 
  • Options
    very good goal
  • Options
    Like the Swindon kit.
  • Options
    Wow... Was that really a booking for Davison? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Davo gets a silly booking
  • Options
    Davo gets a silly booking
    You can take the boy out of Charlton, but you can't take the Charlton out of the boy...
  • Options
    We should be looking at Harry McKirdy, can play all across the front 3, quick, good finisher and good in the air. 20 goals and 8 assists in 35 games. There will be championship interest, but I imagine would do well in league 1
    Stunning finish for his second of the game
  • Options
    We should be looking at Harry McKirdy, can play all across the front 3, quick, good finisher and good in the air. 20 goals and 8 assists in 35 games. There will be championship interest, but I imagine would do well in league 1
    Would be happy with McKirdy, Payne or Reed from this Swindon team. All look very good for this level 
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    NabySarr said:
    Would be happy with McKirdy, Payne or Reed from this Swindon team. All look very good for this level 
    We've already been linked with Jack Payne in the last year havent we? - Given what Ricky_Otto said about Davison recently (Apparently he doesnt want to come back) - I'd be surprised if he doesnt advise his team mates to steer clear of us
  • Options
    Oh Davison... Should have given McKirdy his hat-trick!!
  • Options
    Anyone who thinks Josh Davison will want to come back to charlton must still believe in father Christmas!
  • Options
    McKirdy looks better than any of our strikers.
    I'd love to Charlton to sign him
  • Options
    There's a good player in Jonny Williams.

The Swindon manager has obviously worked out how to find it

At the risk of opening old wounds it is a huge shame Bowyer never worked it out. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Love how none of these Play-Offs want to have a runaway winner in the first leg
  • Options

At the risk of opening old wounds it is a huge shame Bowyer never worked it out. 
    Swindon have done a good job keeping him fit.

I imagine that they have others in the team to do the physical stuff.
  • Options
    beware of a Swindon striker who has one golden season .. remember Ajose 
  • Options
    Anyone who thinks Josh Davison will want to come back to charlton must still believe in father Christmas!
    Regardless of what he might want to do he's under contract after we activated the 1 year optional extension in his contract.
  • Options

Swindon have done a good job keeping him fit.

I imagine that they have others in the team to do the physical stuff.
    26 starts 17 sub apps suggests they're being careful with his minutes

https://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=60563
  • Options
    Can't support any player who wears their socks like that
  • Options
    If you'd said that a week ago you would have got bombarded with 'why are we signing players from League Two'.
  • Options
    VAR will be in place for all three play-off finals.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Wycombe were at 16k tickets sold as of Friday evening...