Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football League Play-Offs

Comments

• Options
    Advantage Forest again 
  • Options
    1-1 game on
  • Options
    Beautiful rendition of Valley Floyd Road from the Forest fans. 
  • Options
    Game is resembling the Donny game from 3 years ago. 

We should have been out of sight after the start we had but looked all over the shop 2nd half. 
  • Options

We should have been out of sight after the start we had but looked all over the shop 2nd half. 
    The first leg went exactly like ours against Donny too.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Anyone know how long Talyor's contract is with Forest ??   Wiki says it was undisclosed & it would be a shame if it was just 2 years & he was out of contract just as Forest get into the Premier League. 

Couldnt happen to a nicer fella. 
  • Options
    Anyone know how long Talyor's contract is with Forest ??   Wiki says it was undisclosed & it would be a shame if it was just 2 years & he was out of contract just as Forest get into the Premier League. 

Couldnt happen to a nicer fella. 
    Was a three year deal so ends in 2023

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/lyle-taylor/profil/spieler/104495
  • Options
    1-2 (3-3 on agg)
  • Options
    Whoopsie daiseee
  • Options
    Here we go.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Who will be Forest's Darren Pratley?
  • Options
    Quality game. Should be an excellent final 15 mins. Can't beat the Play offs.
  • Options
    Well I fully expected Forest to win this pretty easily. Great game, hopefully we can be in one of these soon
  • Options
    Great game, Sheffield United really have rattled forest in the 3nd half, oh they almost did a Naby then!! 
  • Options
    Forest looking all over the shop right now 
  • Options
    Don't want forest to go up. Taylor would probably get a pay bump if they did 
  • Options
    Sheffield United fully deserve to win this. 
  • Options

• Options
    Scoham said:

Thats a very Charlton stat... We had only lost at the Valley twice that season
  • Options
    Sheffield United will come good!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Forest have never been the same since Ben Watson left.
  • Options
    Cracking game.

Do yourself a favour and watch the extra time!
  • Options

Yes, that's what I thought.
    Forest have sat back and wasted time from the off.
    Defended deeper and deeper (typically like Charlton) and are now 1-2 and into extra time.
    Presumably, Cooper will now change it.
  • Options
    Getting deja vu watching these 2 legs, can even hear valley floyd road. Marquis scores, then pratley slides one in and we win on penalties right? 
  • Options
    I’m in Monopoli, Puglia. They are in the Serie C play-off final tonight. Sadly, I couldn’t get a ticket. 
  • Options
    I’m in Monopoli, Puglia. They are in the Serie C play-off final tonight. Sadly, I couldn’t get a ticket. 
    Go straight to jail.
  • Options
    NabySarr said:
    Getting deja vu watching these 2 legs, can even hear valley floyd road. Marquis scores, then pratley slides one in and we win on penalties right? 
    N you miss a penalty and get away with it 
  • Options
    Gibbs-White is a good player, i'll be surprised if he isn't a regular starter for Wolves next season
  • Options
    How did he save that???