Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football League Play-Offs

Comments

• Options
    So Forest to continue copying us from three years ago 
  • Options
    I want the team in red singing a song to Mull of Kintyre to win.
  • Options
    What a save!
  • Options
    And another one!!!
  • Options
    Rarely seen a keeper not dive.

Takes balls, that.
  • Options
    Haha brilliant brinkmanship from Samba
  • Options
    That is actually the best pen save I have ever seen
  • Options
    Looking good for Forest now
  • Options
    That was shades of Illic from was it Rae or Makin?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lolley you walley
  • Options
    Oh dear.
  • Options
    Fair play Samba.  Quality performance.
  • Options
    Gibbs-White you little shite
  • Options
    Great pitch invasion 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Gibbs-White you little shite
    Proper wanky penalty 
  • Options
    I'm backing Huddersfield to beat Forest @ Wembley
  • Options
    I think Huddersfield win it. 
  • Options
    Great pitch invasion 
    Random thought but wonder why you get them in the Semi finals but never at Wembley.
  • Options
    Spot the deliberate mistake on the BBC page (where the text has Forest going through)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Corrected now   :D
  • Options
    Quality game.
  • Options
    I'm backing Huddersfield to beat Forest @ Wembley
    Starting with another own goal by Naby  ;)
  • Options
    Spot the deliberate mistake on the BBC page (where the text has Forest going through)

I got a real surprise watching the highlights after checking the score 😂
  • Options
    Just shown that footage on Quest, scum twat barged through Billy Sharp who's just standing there on the sidelines, apparently Sharp was left bleeding but ok, fcuking disgusting
  • Options
    I find it incredible in the modern era of player and spectator safety that pitch invasions seem to just be accepted as part and parcel of the game nowadays.

They are an accident waiting to happen. I've no doubt the vast majority of fans on the pitch tonight were just passionate supporters who wanted to celebrate their team getting to the final however the fact you can have thousands of supporters rushing on to a pitch is surely a massive safety risk, especially when a lot of the time you see kids no older than 9-10 on the pitch as well.

You then add in the player safety considerations, especially in the heat of the moment immediately after the final whistle when emotions are running high and I just find it baffling how it hasn't been clamped down on hard by the authorities. Every ground you go to there are signs everywhere telling you its an offence to enter the pitch and if you did that on any other occasion you'd probably be banned for life, yet play offs etc it just seems a given that there's a pitch invasion.

Not sure if anyone has seen the video of the Billy Sharp incident but he's actually really lucky he didn't come off worse than he did. The moron who ran into him did it full pelt and completely blind-sided him, and was about twice his size as well. 
  • Options
    He'll definitely get caught. There are high-res pictures of him circulating on Twitter. Surely a short prison spell is coming.
  • Options
    Been shown a photo of Samba's water bottle. Reason why he had a towel round it was because he had all the oppo's names on it & where they put their pens  
  • Options
    Scummy forest mug deliberately whacking in to Billy Sharp and knocking him over , utter filth , prick should be banged up and banned for life braindead cnut
    Forest released a statement saying once they find who it is he'll be banned for life. Would imagine he'll be done for assault as well. That Birmingham fan a few years ago was jailed for running on the pitch and punching Grealish, and this was far worse.