Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

U18s | CAFC fan coach up to Sheff Utd for the U18s final on Saturday - KO noon (p9)

Comments

• Henners, go on our channel, much better than Utd’s.

Our midfield need to step up second half as we’re having to bypass them.

Am enjoying it though.

C’mon you Addicks 💪🏻♥️
  • Second half.
  • Sheff U launch the ball into our area, but Kone collects easily.
  • edited May 2022
    Sorry I’ve just switched on for the last 15 minutes. Can anyone tell me if I’m wrong but our right back wants to play balls into channels and out goalkeeper likes to kick it long. Are we coaching players to 1980s football? Heh its15 minutes can anyone update me? Many thanks 

We played it short for the first part of the game and nearly gave away goals so mix and match. 
  • Leaburn gets penalised for jumping into his man in the centre circle.
  • Sheff U come down our right, Kedwell has to clear for a corner.
  • Sorry I’ve just switched on for the last 15 minutes. Can anyone tell me if I’m wrong but our right back wants to play balls into channels and out goalkeeper likes to kick it long. Are we coaching players to 1980s football? Heh its15 minutes can anyone update me? Many thanks 

We played it short for the first part of the game and nearly gave away goals so mix and match. 
    Thanks a million much appreciated 
  • Taken short, bit of dribbling looked like the ball had gone out but not give, and a shot pushed wide by Kone for a corner.
  • That corner ends up with us getting a goal kick.
  • Erk, cross into our box is blocked and we manage to get it clear eventually. Now down the other end, cross into the box and Leaburn has a shot, goes wide. Apparently a deflection so we have a corner.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2022
    How is that a penalty !!! 

Our defender clearly toe pokes it out for a corner

keeper is unlucky- saved it but the 9 followed it up 

1-1
  • never a bloody pen...useless ref
  • WTF? Our corner is cleared down the other end and Aiismwe somehow concedes a penalty.
  • Never ever a penalty
  • Oh, so unlucky. 1-1
  • Kone guessed right, touched it away, but the taker put away the rebound.
  • That looked a harsh penalty
  • 1-1 courtesy of the useless official in the middle,
  • Kanu bombs down the right, hurdles a challenge but his ball into the box doesn't reach Leaburn. Ball comes back down our end and Kone saves.
  • Sheff U cross in from our right, but head over for our goal kick.
  • Sponsored links:

• Kone has to go racing to the edge of his area to clear, ball goes down the other end but eventually out for a goal kick.
  • Sheff U cross in from our right, but Kone catches again.
  • Phew, cross from our left but Peck spoons over for Sheff U.
  • edited May 2022
    The Charlton lads are flagging and are losing their shape. Need to regroup and pass better.
  • Nice interception from Kedwell nearly plays Adigun in at the edge of their area but the ball gets stuck under his feet.
  • Charlton sub: Reilly off, Huke on.
  • Sheff U no 4 Shoves Bower over and we have a free kick near the halfway line.
  • Someone's taken the scaffolding away.. B)
  • RIP the scaffolding 
  • Come on boys.