Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Castore kit deal announced (Ed. New 23/24 kit page 52)

Comments

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    I recognise those Chevrons.. 

RETRO CHARLTON ATHLETIC 1991-1992 Home Shirt Large 44-46 Woolwich Admiral  RARE 9995 - PicClick UK
    If we get something close to this I’m going to turn into a full kit wanker. 
  • Options
    Must admit I’ve not heard the term ‘volcanic plug’ before.
  • Options
    I've found a quirky little website that describes where the designs for all the English football teams badges come from. 

Here's Coventry's - http://whatsbehindthebadge.com/index.php/coventry-city/

and here is Charlton's (some bloke Ben Hayes gave the info. Obviously didn't tell him that addicks is how you spell it rather than addicts.) http://whatsbehindthebadge.com/index.php/charlton-athletic/
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Photoshop wizards, please do your thing and mock this up modernised with a Castore top?

Yep no problem...

brilliant  :D
    This could be the next pre-school cartoon star. Genius.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    Christ on his cross to be a Coventry fan this season: https://www.ccfcstore.com/replica-kits/home-kit/

Thats the design used for their horrible Brown kit back in the day isnt it?
    They also used that design for their home kit, so I'd say it's just a copy of that

used to love that kit and the Wales one on subbuteo 
    The Wales kit on Subbuteo with the colour co-ordinated box. I never got it but wanted it. My mate had it and I was so jealous. I do have, at least my son has now, the England home international box with the red and blue on the arms and the correct yellow and black keeper's kit in the red white and blue box. Orgasmic. 
  • Options
    I've found a quirky little website that describes where the designs for all the English football teams badges come from. 

Here's Coventry's - http://whatsbehindthebadge.com/index.php/coventry-city/

and here is Charlton's (some bloke Ben Hayes gave the info. Obviously didn't tell him that addicks is how you spell it rather than addicts.) http://whatsbehindthebadge.com/index.php/charlton-athletic/
    Whatever happened to him?

The wind up about Spencer Percival first appeared in VOTV and then the independent 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    I think they've done a great job with the new leisure range 

They've even got Scott Fraser to model it
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    I think they've done a great job with the new leisure range 

They've even got Scott Fraser to model it
    😲 how very dare you!!!!, it’s obviously Garner with his perm!!!!! 🤣
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Possibly the worst combination of hair colour, style and kit ever 🤦🏻
    Genuinely like that kit.  I know I'm in the vast minority (and there's a million 'shit' jokes) but still, it's quite tidy.

There's been far worse over the years.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Photoshop wizards, please do your thing and mock this up modernised with a Castore top?

Yep no problem...

We've signed E.T, wow.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Dazzler21 said:

Yep no problem...

We've signed E.T, wow.
    E.T is from Swindon?
  • Options
    Kit reveal today?
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    My brother has joked that in most of the pics he has seen from my holiday, I am wearing a Charlton shirt. He reckons I need to get some style. The hummel shirts are so light and comfortable in hot weather. I hope the Castore ones are as good.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Kit reveal today?
    Probably when the shop opens next week ? Same day we play Kilmarnock. Be great to be able to pre order though and go to The Valley to collect on 1st. 
  • Options
    My brother has joked that in most of the pics he has seen from my holiday, I am wearing a Charlton shirt. He reckons I need to get some style. The hummel shirts are so light and comfortable in hot weather. I hope the Castore ones are as good.
    I practically live in Charlton gear around the house etc. I do like Castore so will have to merch up. 
  • Options
    There is an issue with the kit, so wouldnt expect any reveals today
  • Options
    What’s the issue?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What’s the issue?
    Wrong colour/Pantone I understand. Not sure where the blame lies with that though. Either Castore or someone who didnt inspect a sample correctly?
  • Options
    What’s the issue?
    Wrong colour/Pantone I understand. Not sure where the blame lies with that though. Either Castore or someone who didnt inspect a sample correctly?
    Swindon red instead of Charlton red. Easy mistake to make. 
  • Options
    What’s the issue?
     :D 
  • Options
    well that'll be problematic, as I suspect at least the first batch for the shops would be done by now? 
  • Options
    What’s the issue?
    What’s the issue?
    Appreciate the info 
  • Options
    They've made it in the Claret of Aston Villa. 
  • Options
    What’s the issue?
    I'm absolutely no expert in this field, but surely that's like the most rudimental and elementary thing to get right.
  • Options
    nipped that one in the bud