Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Castore kit deal announced (Ed. New 23/24 kit page 52)

Comments

• Options
    Guess that means it will be launched officially tomorrow or Thursday then and then worn on Friday.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Dizzle said:
    Apparently Jayden likes the third kit, but we have to wait longer to see that 
    Are the blondes going to look amazing in it again?
    No, I heard this years third kit is one for the gingers.
  • Options
    Ben Watson must be gutted about that.
  • Options
    I thought we was supposed to be hearing news about the new kits this week? Haven't heard anything 
  • Options
    I thought we was supposed to be hearing news about the new kits this week? Haven't heard anything 
    It's being worn tomorrow, so will probably shown today or tomorrow.
  • Options
    The contract is likely to commence officially tomorrow, 1 July, as that's the date on which all new (permanant) players' contracts are timed to run from. 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    The contract is likely to commence officially tomorrow, 1 July, as that's the date on which all new (permanant) players' contracts are timed to run from. 
    Not sure how true that is given they are all wearing Castore training stuff for the past couple of weeks
  • Options
    It's still "this week"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Valley11 said:
    Hummel delivering again with this tribute to Coventry’s 95/96 away shirt:

That'll take some beating this season. Lovely kit
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    Hummel delivering again with this tribute to Coventry’s 95/96 away shirt:

That looks pony
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    Chizz said:
    Not sure how true that is given they are all wearing Castore training stuff for the past couple of weeks
    But they haven't been branded training stuff, just off the shelf training gear, no Charlton logos or anything. I'd imagine they'll put out a release later today or tomorrow morning just before the game kicks off
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    As reported up thread they’re playing in the new home kit tomorrow against Kilmarnock. Buy the feed and you’ll see it. 
  • Options
    speaking of great kits, I really like this one, made for a Mexican second division team, Leones Negros
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Didn't Jayden Stockley say in an interview that he likes the third kit? According to some on Twitter. Meaning players and staff have already seen it, it's out in Spain with them if they are using it tomorrow 
  • Options
    Didn't Jayden Stockley say in an interview that he likes the third kit? According to some on Twitter. Meaning players and staff have already seen it, it's out in Spain with them if they are using it tomorrow 
    The photoshoot was last week, he would have seen all 3 kits then when he was involved in that 
  • Options
    The new home kit is being worn tomorrow, so I suspect we'll see something from the photoshoot in the next 36 hours 

• Options
    Visited 'The Valley' about a hour ago, no sign of any work being done at club shop, it's completely empty.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rothko said:
    Norwich winning at how to reimagine a classic, if Hummel had done this with the pinstripes, it would have been better

That's lovely.
  • Options
    clive said:
    Visited 'The Valley' about a hour ago, no sign of any work being done at club shop, it's completely empty.
    Interesting.

The new website states that the club shop is now closed. I would’ve thought the words “Temporarily Closed for Refurbishment.” could’ve been used?

Perhaps not?!
  • Options
    clive said:
    Interesting.

The new website states that the club shop is now closed. I would’ve thought the words “Temporarily Closed for Refurbishment.” could’ve been used?

Perhaps not?!

It's a pretty tiny store and a team of shoppfitters could probably fit it out in a weekend.   Add another couple of days for stocking it up etc.  

Wouldn't expect it to be an extensive project and will no doubt open fully stocked well before Swansea game.

• Options
    Rothko said:
    Norwich winning at how to reimagine a classic, if Hummel had done this with the pinstripes, it would have been better

The design is lovely but yellow and green together is always horrid in my opinion. Lotus is an excellent minimalist sponsor
  • Options
    clive said:
    Needed to make room for the catwalk 
  • Options
    Rothko said:

The design is lovely but yellow and green together is always horrid in my opinion. Lotus is an excellent minimalist sponsor
    Yellow & Green are made for each other, great combo.
  • Options
    clive said:
    Interesting.

Perhaps not?!

It's a pretty tiny store and a team of shoppfitters could probably fit it out in a weekend.   Add another couple of days for stocking it up etc.  

Wouldn't expect it to be an extensive project and will no doubt open fully stocked well before Swansea game.

I thought it was due to be open July 1st.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    clive said:
    Interesting.

Perhaps not?!

I thought it was due to be open July 1st.
    Oh ok i wasnt aware of that.