Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Castore kit deal announced (Ed. New 23/24 kit page 52)

Comments

• Options
    Every single season ‘it’s not the right red!” then when you see it in person, it’s the right red.
  • Options
    Looks good, see how it wears before final decision.

also big fan of the fluro yellow keepers kit 
  • Options
    Id say the sprinkles of black on the new kit are making use of the black parts in the club badge
  • Options
    Not sure about shorts and socks
  • Options
    Only thing I'd change is having the sponsor and castore logo in black and the weird half trim around the end of the sleeves looks like someone gave up half way through.

Everything else including the shorts and socks I quite like.
  • Options
    Shirt’s fine, shorts and socks look a bit like three different designs got crossed over during the production process 
  • Options
    I’m far too old to be worrying about football shirts, but think this is really nice. Like the shorts and socks as well. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Love it. Will be the first home shirt I've purchased for a while.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Have to say ‘UTA’ was lost on me being immediately alongside University of Greenwich. 

Just me ?

Not a criticism just me missing it. 
  • Options
    I like it. Would have preferred it to have the arm bands like the kit I hoped it'd be based on, but it'll do.
  • Options
    I quite like it. It's certainly better than last seasons. 
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Shirts quite alright, like it!

Shorts and sock design undoes it for me, but, meh, it's not really something I froth at the mouth in anger or wank into a sock over (well maybe those socks, only thing they'll be fit for is a cum dump).
  • Options
    Too old to worry about shirts, but I really like this new kit, nothing wrong with any of it. Socks are different but absolutely fine in my opinion.
    Cost on the other hand is high end, but I guess that's the sign of the times! 
    Overall its a winner for me!
  • Options
    Sock are ok actually 
    Decent kit
  • Options
    By far the worst shirt for years. It’s not even red! And the black stripes on the shorts are odd and ugly looking.
    All the kit cliches in one post!

Not the right red, too much black, shorts are ugly.
    Looks like Middlesbrough
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not sure about the socks and shorts but shirt looks decent. Not a huge departure from last season’s but lost the weird swords/stripes weaved into the cloth and kept most of the nicer elements. Unfussy but effective. Hopefully like our season will be. 
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Shirts alright,even tho looks like the wrong red, shorts could have done with the red also inside the black stripes & wtf are the socks about…
  • Options
    I like it.  Has the Admiral/Woolwich vibe about it.  Collar’s a bit dodge though.  
  • Options
    White socks would have looked the nuts!
  • Options

My first thought on the socks was this! 
    My first thoughts wee they are too bloody long !

or Stockley is shorter than I thought 🙂
  • Options

My first thought on the socks was this! 
    My first thoughts wee they are too bloody long !

or Stockley is shorter than I thought 🙂
    Yeh! Needs a garter belt with them socks...
  • Options
    I liked most of the Hummel stuff a lot and it was nice to have something bespoke. This follows the same mould but without the big chevrons. Lovely kit with a few oddities but definitely a good company to be with it seems
  • Options
    don't like it to be honest - in fact i think its one of the worst i've seen but also too old to really care - its what they play like that matters, not what they look like 
  • Options
    Nice kit. Like the socks and shorts.