Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Castore kits thread (24/24\5 3rd kit page 83/84)

Comments

• I like it. Clean and simple.
  • £40 for kids - just the top! At least it's out for the summer hols.
  • Been far worse shirts, it is nice but not great.  A tad too much black for my liking.
  • Would prefer the collar to be white, but like the clean and simple look.
  • Quite like that... Wonder what the Shorts and Socks combo is

• Cheers Brownie... Shame they're not black shorts.
  • £55 still though, which is too much for something I would wear to go for a run.
  • Like the black trim, harks back to the 80s….lose the circles on the badge and I approve
  • "Chinese Red" apparently.
  • Good work that
  • Sponsored links:

• Is the black the away then?
    Home GK shirt
    Assumed it was the goalkeepers
  • We have the letters RSK on the front, I don’t have a clue who they are.
    Run,Shoot,Kick?
  • It’s a bit ‘meh’ for me - not much thought gone into it - reminds me of those utterly underwhelming Nike kits we had - shorts are nice though

Hopefully the away kit will be more imaginative 

Mind you, could be worse, we could have got that monstrosity that Barnsley have !!!

• I quite like the geometric pattern on it, but I have no idea what it represents or anything
  • Its growing on me quickly. I'd just prefer the neck and sleeves to be white
  • It’s a bit ‘meh’ for me - not much thought gone into it - reminds me of those utterly underwhelming Nike kits we had - shorts are nice though

Hopefully the away kit will be more imaginative 

Mind you, could be worse, we could have got that monstrosity that Barnsley have !!!
    exactly this, doesn't look like they spent much time designing it - that said it's nice and plain and simple
  • Sponsored links:

• sam3110 said:

I quite like the geometric pattern on it, but I have no idea what it represents or anything
    Guess it's a way of making it not look like a training top. Think they have got the balance about right between keeping it simple but not too plain.
  • Looks classy - would buy one if available without the sponsor logo (as some other clubs offer)
  • The home kit should be simple, the idea it should be a flashy showy thing, is for the birds. 
  • Love the black and red combo. Love the kit.
  • edited June 2023
    I don’t dislike it but as someone else said I find it a little “meh”. The big question of the day is what the f*** are “footless socks”?   Or am I just out of touch. 
  • Yep, sure, fine. Not a huge fan of the neck, I don't think the red and white work that well, makes it look orange from a distance and reminds me of Liverpool's kit this season just gone. Always prefer white to black around the edges but also not really that bothered. It's red, it's fine. My main takeaway from it is that University of Greenwich is a really good sponsor on a shirt. I think the women's one looks better because of that.
  • Feels a bit bland to me.
  • Like it !
  • I don’t dislike it but as someone else said I find it a little “meh”. The big question of the day is what the f*** are “footless socks”?   Or am I just out of touch. 
    It's what the players wear, they tend to wear thin socks on their feet, then the sleeves over the shin pads, and then it's taped up 

https://premierfootballuk.com/football-socks-do-you-cut-the-feet-off-your-socks/
  • I don’t dislike it but as someone else said I find it a little “meh”. The big question of the day is what the f*** are “footless socks”?   Or am I just out of touch. 
    Leggings?
    I thought the very definition of a sock is that it covers a foot, but maybe they mean windsocks like what you see at airfields.