Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Womens Euros 2022: 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 CHAMPIONS!!!

Comments

• Options
    Amazing scenes - proud to be English! Well done girls.
  • Options
    Loved those post match interviews, and the manager nearly walking off still wearing the headphones 😂
  • Options
    Made my day tbh... Absolutely brilliant.
  • Options
    Fair play to Wiegman, she's some manager. Wins the Euro's with Holland, then takes them to the world cup final (lost to USA). Takes us over and wins the Euro's again.
    Never lost a Euro game. in two tournaments. Incredible achievement. 
  • Options
    Loving this.
  • Options
    Well done England. 

At the end of normal time I would have taken penalties all day long as I thought our legs had gone more than Johnnie Jackson’s  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Imagine the chants if Prince William was presenting at the mens final today …
  • Options
    So it turns out increasing the number of full-time professionals in the country gets results. Who knew?
  • Options
    Loving this.
  • Options

• Options
    AndyG said:
    Its Germany though innit !!!!!
    Football is a game where 22 women chase after a ball and after 90 minutes the Germans win.

Or in 2022 a game of 32 women over the duration, chasing a ball and after 120+ added time minutes England win.

Good prediction at 8.49am this morning.

• Options
    Fair play to Wiegman, she's some manager. Wins the Euro's with Holland, then takes them to the world cup final (lost to USA). Takes us over and wins the Euro's again.
    P20 W18 D2 L0 GF 106 GA 5

Ridiculous 
    Can she do a job in the men's game (if she wants to)? Or do we give her the world cup first?
  • Options
    wish i was there 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Superb! Hope Southgate was watching……….
  • Options
    Just such amazing performances in critical games.

Fully support them and behind them for the next world cup
  • Options

Bloody nora Ken... Have you ran on to the pitch to join them?
  • Options
    That's GOT to inspire England's men 
  • Options
    Great final.
  • Options
    Williamson showing why she's Captain, wow
  • Options

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    P20 W18 D2 L0 GF 106 GA 5

Ridiculous 
    Can she do a job in the men's game (if she wants to)? Or do we give her the world cup first?
    I'm sure she could - deserves a chance.