Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours of Unpaid Rent

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Was listening to the conversation on Twitter last night.
    Just a group giving their opinion.
    I wasn’t interested in speaking myself, but they had their views and I’m sure there were others listening from the undecided group who are just interested in the results and those that hang in every word of TS.
    At the moment our fan base is so divided and they brutally abuse each other which is just childish.
    We all want to know what’s going on behind the scenes, but a comment about the rent shouldn’t turn into an argument.
    There must be plenty in the know who have positive news to share. Why not share that!!

• Options
    CafcSCP said:
    I wasn’t interested in speaking myself, but they had their views and I’m sure there were others listening from the undecided group who are just interested in the results and those that hang in every word of TS.
    At the moment our fan base is so divided and they brutally abuse each other which is just childish.
    We all want to know what’s going on behind the scenes, but a comment about the rent shouldn’t turn into an argument.
    There must be plenty in the know who have positive news to share. Why not share that!!

Here we go, a sensible friendly take on it. Not a screen shot and take the piss post.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and everyone should accept it. We talk of fan divides etc, taking the piss out of others is the norm now. 

Come match day we are all after the same thing. 
  • Options
    CafcSCP said:

The problem is they are determined to make sure everyone listens to them. For example they create a space where only 3 of them are allowed to speak and everyone must listen to them. 

It's all ego. 
  • Options
    CafcSCP said:

The problem is they are determined to make sure everyone listens to them. For example they create a space where only 3 of them are allowed to speak and everyone must listen to them. 

It's all ego. 
    They say the same about TS.
  • Options
    CafcSCP said:

It's all ego. 
    Er.
    No one has to listen to anyone.

• Options
    CafcSCP said:

It's all ego. 
    Was you listening or are you assuming that ? 
  • Options
    CafcSCP said:

It's all ego. 
    There was a button you could press if you wanted to speak. Don’t know if they prevented others from speaking as I didn’t press it. Doubt they would limit it 
  • Options
    CafcSCP said:
    CafcSCP said:

It's all ego. 
    There was a button you could press if you wanted to speak. Don’t know if they prevented others from speaking as I didn’t press it. Doubt they would limit it 
    In those spaces I believe the host controls who speaks when. So they would have had control over the voices heard. 
  • Options
    CafcSCP said:
    CafcSCP said:

It's all ego. 
    In those spaces I believe the host controls who speaks when. So they would have had control over the voices heard. 
    Not the most savvy on those things. Just saw a button.
  • Options