Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Website and App

Comments

• Options
    Mobile version is much easier to navigate. Need to sort out the “Charlton AFC” and “Charlton Football Club” stuff, I’m sure they will. 
  • Options
    I re registered but never got the confirmation email .  
  • Options
    However, as with any new website, there may be teething issues initially,with some areas of the website. Should you encounter any technical issues, please do get in contact with us by emailing website@cafc.co.uk. Club staff will be monitoring feedback across all channels, and will work swiftly to rectify any issues.

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    However, as with any new website, there may be teething issues initially,with some areas of the website. Should you encounter any technical issues, please do get in contact with us by emailing website@cafc.co.uk. Club staff will be monitoring feedback across all channels, and will work swiftly to rectify any issues.

Are you the person in charge of the website and Charlton TV issues, and access to the Kilmarnock game on Friday morning?
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    I and probably most of us had 2 passwords (I believe).
    One password to log in & buy tickets/see how many points you have etc.
    Second password is for Charlton TV.

So before I start do we effectively have to start again, as if we've never had an account at all and register for tickets and then separately register a second time for Charlton TV?
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Paid £65 quid renewal last October (I believe) or so for the annual Charlton TV pass.
    Now it doesn’t recognise me.
    I have tried logging in, I have tried re registering, but the site doesn’t recognise me whatever I try.
    I want to watch the Kilmarnock game on Friday, but right now as a paid subscriber I am locked out.
    It’s almost like the emails sent say wait until tomorrow 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    Paid £65 quid renewal last October (I believe) or so for the annual Charlton TV pass.
    I have tried logging in, I have tried re registering, but the site doesn’t recognise me whatever I try.
    I want to watch the Kilmarnock game on Friday, but right now as a paid subscriber I am locked out.
    It’s almost like the emails sent say wait until tomorrow 
    I could be dead by tomorrow, and I wanted to watch the full coverage of the Ipswich away event right now :'(
    Do you open your Christmas presents early too ?? 🙂
  • Options
    No email telling me this was happening - found out on this site, had to re-register (saw that on this thread) and now none of our tickets show ? Come on CAFC sort it out!
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    No email telling me this was happening - found out on this site, had to re-register (saw that on this thread) and now none of our tickets show ? Come on CAFC sort it out!
    Any tickets purchased and points accumulated are null and void as of yesterday. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No need to re register for the tickets part.  Just go straight to tickets and log in with your old details there, all my points were there
  • Options

So before I start do we effectively have to start again, as if we've never had an account at all and register for tickets and then separately register a second time for Charlton TV?
    I tried both passwords- the one I used for Valley Pass & the one linked to my ID. Neither worked so I tried to register, presumably for the "new account" mentioned on the email/text.

This prompted " A welcome message with further instructions has been sent to your email address".

Nothing received thus far.

Hope that helps ! 
  • Options

Ticket website is unchanged, do not reregister, for Charlton tv you have to reregister on main site.

• Options

I tried both passwords- the one I used for Valley Pass & the one linked to my ID. Neither worked so I tried to register, presumably for the "new account" mentioned on the email/text.

This prompted " A welcome message with further instructions has been sent to your email address".

Hope that helps ! 
    Look in your spam box.
  • Options
    I like it. Much quicker and easy to navigate. Wouldn’t mind see all of the season fixtures on one page though (although only spent five minutes on my phone so could be different on desktop). 
  • Options

Your ticket password is still the same & works for me.
    The Charlton TV I registered again (as if brand new to Charlton TV) and all works ok.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    You only have to register for Charlton TV (your ticket password remains the same).
    So register for Charlton TV as if you've never registered before, then they send you an e mail for you to click on the link & it's as simple as that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any tickets purchased and points accumulated are null and void as of yesterday. 
    if only lol
  • Options

Hope that helps ! 
    Do not reregister for your fan ID [Ticket office] only reregister for Charlton tv on the main website.
  • Options
    edited July 2022

• Options
    seth plum said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Are you the person in charge of the website and Charlton TV issues, and access to the Kilmarnock game on Friday morning?
    I quoted their announcement. Did you read it?
  • Options
    Same
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Same
    as i posted this, it turned up  :)
  • Options
    Anyone else trying to re-register for CharltonTV and it says the email address is invalid? (It tells you to use the same email as you did for the old site, which I am)
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    seth plum said:
    Dazzler21 said:

I quoted their announcement. Did you read it?
    Yep.
    Thank you.
    I read it but sorry to say I didn't understand it. Perhaps it wasn't fully comprehensive enough to cover all the angles, like what to do if something goes wrong.
    I emailed my issue yesterday evening but await a reply. I want to watch the Kilmarnock game tomorrow morning with no problem, and I don't want my Charlton TV subscription to disappear into the void.
    I have had money disappear in this way into the Charlton coffers before, but have shrugged because Charlton is my club.
    Since the website worship of Oliver Dowden I am less inclined to give the club communications department money for nothing.
  • Options
    I'm experiencing exactly the same problem. Have emailed them but no response to date
  • Options
    In the history section it states the someone called Rob Lee scored the last goal at The Valley in 1985 🤦🏻