Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Website and App

124»

Comments

• Options
    go to the new Charlton main page. Then go to login/register and fill in the registration form including setting password.
    I did this and had no problem. When I went to Charlton tv i logged in and my account details that I had just registered came up I then save my details  just to be safe includes my new password for the main page. Now  I login to Charlton tv and then go to the watch stream   link and it came up.
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    The domain name will shift FFS, find something else to complain about.

wouldn’t be surprised if the club owned loads of domain names for copyright reasons.
    It still hasn’t, and now the club are linking to charltonafc on their Twitter page.

Type cafc.co.uk and it redirects you to charltonafc as well.

It looks like we’re stuck with it.
  • Options
    Anyone else trying to re-register for CharltonTV and it says the email address is invalid? (It tells you to use the same email as you did for the old site, which I am)
    Same for me mate
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    _MrDick said:
    After registering, had an email asking me to confirm my email address. It came from ‘Charlton Football Club’. I hope they’re going to iron out these  idiosyncrasies because we are Charlton Athletic Football Club and have been since 1905
    When talking about the club I tend to reference it as  ‘Charlton’ and rarely as ‘Charlton Athletic’. Am I making some short of faux pas? The single word some how gives the club a bit more substance IMHO…

Sort of like ‘Chelsea’ only without the cups.
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    After registering, had an email asking me to confirm my email address. It came from ‘Charlton Football Club’. I hope they’re going to iron out these  idiosyncrasies because we are Charlton Athletic Football Club and have been since 1905
    When talking about the club I tend to reference it as  ‘Charlton’ and rarely as ‘Charlton Athletic’. Am I making some short of faux pas? The single word some how gives the club a bit more substance IMHO…

When talking about the club I tend to reference it as ‘That immensly frustrating and underperforming load of crap that is Charlton’ or maybe 'Charlton Pathetic' and rarely as ‘Charlton Athletic’. 
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

No. I suspect you just have a better sense for what’s  important and what isn’t. 
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    I am the last person on earth to ask about computer stuff. However, if any of you are using an Apple iPad, is yours the generation that has a password keychain?
    Maybe it’s choosing a password for you and it’s not matching the one you chose.
    It was happening with me until I sussed it out……took me about an hour to sort it out though.
  • Options
    I think the new site is pretty good. Only one issue from me and it's something the club really needs to address. It is not acceptable to display a user's private data at the point they log in. If we really have to go to the 'My Account' page on every login, who on earth wants that? then personal data should be obscured until the account holder makes an active choice to display it.
  • Options
    Is the new website just a calendar now?

Very little content since our mate left.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Staff as of today 17/12/22
    Men's First-Team Manager: Ben Garner
    https://www.charltonafc.com/staff

Tickets on sale today 17/12/22

Academy games

06/12/22 Charlton U18s v Newcastle United U18s, FA Youth Cup third round, The Valley (7pm KO)

Good to see the website being kept up to date.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clive said:
    Staff as of today 17/12/22
    Men's First-Team Manager: Ben Garner
    https://www.charltonafc.com/staff

Tickets on sale today 17/12/22

Academy games

06/12/22 Charlton U18s v Newcastle United U18s, FA Youth Cup third round, The Valley (7pm KO)

Good to see the website being kept up to date.
    Garner has been brought back after today's defeat.