Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Website and App

Comments

• Options
    Re registered as instructed but no sign of the email allegedly containing further instructions. 
  • Options
    Re registered as instructed but no sign of the email allegedly containing further instructions. 
    Check your junk mail … that’s where mine was
  • Options
    Yearly pass seems quite pricey at £220 for ‘international’ fans. I might be wrong but I’d imagine most people paying to watch online are in the UK using VPNs. If it were less I’d be tempted as I usually pay for away games until the season is over around Feb / March. 
  • Options
    I have reregistered online, had no problem with that. then bought a one year charlton tv pass using the same log in details as the website log in. now waiting for confirmation of the new charlton tv pass.
  • Options
    Lurker said:
    Yearly pass seems quite pricey at £220 for ‘international’ fans. I might be wrong but I’d imagine most people paying to watch online are in the UK using VPNs. If it were less I’d be tempted as I usually pay for away games until the season is over around Feb / March. 
    Just an FYI on that as well...

If you had a season pass last season, the club sent out emails earlier this month (I got one on 1st June) saying that the pass will auto-renew at the new price 12 months unless cancelled.

So if you had a pass last year and don't want one this year, you'll have to cancel before you get billed again.
  • Options
    I registered yesterday no real problems, I found the confirmation email in my spam box, then reset/changed my password after that all fine.     Today I got the other email about re registering for Charlton tv, I did not do that I went on the main site logged into that and clicked on highlights it asked me to sign in I still used the same details and it got me in.                                                                                                    My lad tried his at work nothing would not let him in he was on his mobile, not the App but the main site.                                                Then he tried it on his Note book and it worked so maybe if people are trying the website on their mobile it might not work.             
  • Options
    Lurker said:

If you had a season pass last season, the club sent out emails earlier this month (I got one on 1st June) saying that the pass will auto-renew at the new price 12 months unless cancelled.

So if you had a pass last year and don't want one this year, you'll have to cancel before you get billed again.
    Hopefully this still happens, will save a lot of hassle for me. 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Check your junk mail … that’s where mine was
    Cheers @stonemuse.  It was there 
  • Options
    Lurker said:

Hopefully this still happens, will save a lot of hassle for me. 
    Now I’ve said it I’m not so sure that the new website and re-registering process won’t supersede what was sent out a few weeks ago.

Would be good to get some clarity. Will have to send an email to support later today.
  • Options
    I've tried reregistering with my l email acount used previously, and the system won't recognise the email address. Is it a glitch? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ozaddick said:
    I've tried reregistering with my l email acount used previously, and the system won't recognise the email address. Is it a glitch? 
    Ok so I logged I to the website, went to live stream button and I got the 'offline, come back later' notification, so I guess I'm good. 
  • Options
    And I just logged into Charlton tv and it worked so ignore me! 🙃
  • Options
    I’ve re registered and all seemed ok until I had a look at my subscription, unfortunately the credit card details are not mine, waiting for the tech team to get back to me now
  • Options
    Just went to subscribe for a month and I’ve been given the address and credit card number of someone based in Pembury. That’s got to be test data surely?
  • Options
    Amongst the confusion I’ve had an email confirming my payment to the correct card and account. Not sure what’s happened there.
  • Options
    Macred said:
    I’ve re registered and all seemed ok until I had a look at my subscription, unfortunately the credit card details are not mine, waiting for the tech team to get back to me now
    Exactly the same as me, currently says I have no active subscription but my card details is apparently a master card from Afghanistan.
  • Options
    Hey guys, anyone know why my credit card is continuously being charged for CharltonTV subscriptions?
  • Options
    As usual, any new tech put out by the club is a total shambles. Keep getting told the site does not recognise my email address or password. It’s the same address I’ve been using for years. It’s the same one you send my season ticket confirmation to. It’s on your database. GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER, CHARLTON.
     Was hoping to watch Kilmarnock game on stream tomorrow. Probably easier and quicker to fly out to Spain than unravel the pile of poo our so-called wizards have put together.
  • Options
    Hey guys, anyone know why my credit card is continuously being charged for CharltonTV subscriptions?
    Going by a few posts back, you might be paying for half the fanbase
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shine166 said:
    Going by a few posts back, you might be paying for half the fanbase
    Ha ha, that what I was implying.

I’ve actually signed up and purchased the match for tomorrow and had no issues. 
  • Options

How to register or re-register for CharltonTV (June 2022)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9QAc7JUD_E
  • Options
    Took about 30 seconds to re-register and get the photos of the new kit.

• Options

• Options
    No email telling me this was happening - found out on this site, had to re-register (saw that on this thread) and now none of our tickets show ? Come on CAFC sort it out!
    Have you checked that they have the correct email address for you?
  • Options
    Think I it done ok after being bounced all over the place,but was on the verge of saying bollocks to this.
  • Options
    One thing I noticed just navigating around, the ticketing part of the site requires you to login again, but looks like it’s using a different (old) password. 
  • Options
    keeps try keeps trying to send my payment for Kilmarnock match to Valley Pass. I understand VP is now defunct. Any ideas, please
  • Options
    Killie XI to face Charlton

Hemming, Sanders, Taylor, Mayo, Power, Polworth, McKenzie, F.Murray, Armstrong, Cameron, Lafferty