Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fantasy Premier League

Comments

• Changed my team about 4 times today. Can't decide between going 'big at the back' or 'all out attack'.

Have found a way to get Jesus, Haaland and Kane but obviously it means the balance of the team isn't great.
    Yep i've changed mine a few times today shock, now have Kane/Salah combo, will likely be a Haaland/Salah for GW 2, still time though to change it
  • Chopping and changing my team, but going with this
  • I can’t have shit subs, they’re cheap but are regular starters.  

Captaincy tough this week, Salah or Haaland. Or even transfer Haaland for Kane captain.

Must haves: TAA, Reece James, Salah, Jesus.
    I think everyone who has Salah will captain him, i was leaning towards Kane but think its too big a risk so just covering off others. 

I have TAA/Jesus/Salah, James was in it but Cancelo instead, think a combo of those and Kane or Haaland will be the deafult
  • edited August 2022
    Changed my team about 4 times today. Can't decide between going 'big at the back' or 'all out attack'.

Have found a way to get Jesus, Haaland and Kane but obviously it means the balance of the team isn't great.
    Yep i've changed mine a few times today shock, now have Kane/Salah combo, will likely be a Haaland/Salah for GW 2, still time though to change it
    I've managed to get a side with Kane, Haaland, Salah, Jesus, Cancelo and TAA currently. Kane is my captain but still undecided and might change it to Salah.
  • Bloody hell you guys, you've made me change Haaland for Kane.
    I felt I was doing the dirty on Harry by not picking him.
  • I stacked the midfield 
  • I hate picking the opening side of the season, as you have so little form to actually go on! At least there wasn't an international tournament in the summer to complicate things, as then you have the scenario of star players coming back to training late and not starting the first couple of games
  • edited August 2022

This is what I’ve gone with, pretty happy with it after a lot of chopping and changing. Thoughts?

• This is what I’ve gone with, pretty happy with it after a lot of chopping and changing. Thoughts?
    I really like your team here, only thing i could pick is literally if Kuleveski will play as much with Richarlinson also rotating/ coming on. Nice though
  • Rothko said:
    I stacked the midfield 
    Rice?  You can get Andreas Periera or Almiron for that price, much more advance players.  
  • Sponsored links:

• 4 - 4 - fookin - 2

• Also quick tip.

Leicester first two choice keepers are 4m each.  Ward likely to be first choice out the two.  Great way to save funds.
  • And smith-Rowe is injured 
    Shows Smith rows as bing 75 percent to play.

• Not keen on Greenwood and unsure about Neto but I’ve spent all day trying to get Cancelo in and go 442 but I can’t do with without losing KDB. His ownership is sub 20% so hopefully be a bit of a differential.
  • All out attack
  • Cucurella in for aribo, only not starting him as he has just joined and I don't think he will play
  • edited August 2022
    Usually play the telegraph one but saw this thread and thought I’d give it a go.
    First time doing this one so not sure of how a few things work ie ‘chips’ and ‘bench boost’ etc but sure I’ll get hang of it.

• I appear to have seven players that cost 4.5m or less. I'm trying to work out how I managed to spend the rest of the budget because I used every single penny of it!
  • Buzzing. Even though I knew Tomiyasu wasn't match fit I still assumed he would play. I love this game.

• Sponsored links:

• I considered Martinelli in my team, and nearly put Saka in today!

• Very glad i captained Salah. Can't believe Spurs scored 4 and Kane did nothing.
  • Very glad i captained Salah. Can't believe Spurs scored 4 and Kane did nothing.
    Well having spent a lovely sunny afternoon in N17 on the lash, if Kulusevski plays like he did today on a regular basis, Richarlison wont be getting much game time.

Sessegnon has proper bulked up and was brilliant on the left.  As good as Perisic is, Sess has got thr baton now.  Maybe Perisic will be switched to the right.

It says a lot that Kane was probably out worst player by a country mile today.
  • Such a frustrating game, after being pretty set on my team I made some last minute changes taking out Ward-Prowse and Kulusevski at the last minute….. of course both then went on to score :-( 
  • Disastrous Gameweek 4: sold Trent, who then scored 17, for Zinchenko who was injured and did not play, chose Salah - who failed to score or assist in a 9-0 victory - as captain ahead of Haaland, Zaha was injured and did not play, Jesus scored 6 as my captain and Bruno did not even make the bench! I feel an early wildcard coming on…
  • edited August 2022
    Correction: Jesus was not my captain and only scored one point!
  • Disastrous Gameweek 4: sold Trent, who then scored 17, for Zinchenko who was injured and did not play, chose Salah - who failed to score or assist in a 9-0 victory - as captain ahead of Haaland, Zaha was injured and did not play, Jesus scored 6 as my captain and Bruno did not even make the bench! I feel an early wildcard coming on…
    I'm certainly in no position to talk as i had Salah as my captain, but what on earth made you get rid of Trent before their easiest home game of the season?

Agree with you though as i think i also need to wildcard. Not had a bad start but got too many players doing very little and cheap 4m subs that will cause me problems later on.

We effectively have 3 wildcards this season though, so taking one early now shouldn't really be an issue.
  • Have Haaland as captain so had a good weekend, but I have to admit that I couldn’t believe that Salah managed to play in a Liverpool team that scored nine and didn’t manage a single goal or assist!
  • Looking at the current ownership stats
    Jesus 81.7%
    Haaland 65.4%
    Salah 56.9%

So any points earned by the "Big 3" attacking options aren't really going to be a massive differentiator with everyone else, but picking the right captain will make a difference. Sadly I chose Salah not Haaland!