Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fantasy Premier League

124»

Comments

• Options
    I accidentally choose Haaland as captain over Salah. Very lucky 
  • Options
    Looking at the current ownership stats
    Jesus 81.7%
    Haaland 65.4%
    Salah 56.9%

So any points earned by the "Big 3" attacking options aren't really going to be a massive differentiator with everyone else, but picking the right captain will make a difference. Sadly I chose Salah not Haaland!
    Guardiola has already said that Haaland will be rested in some games now the fixture list increases with midweek games, and that Alvarez will get more minutes. So Haaland owners will have to try and work out which games are more likely.
  • Options
    Disastrous Gameweek 4: sold Trent, who then scored 17, for Zinchenko who was injured and did not play, chose Salah - who failed to score or assist in a 9-0 victory - as captain ahead of Haaland, Zaha was injured and did not play, Jesus scored 6 as my captain and Bruno did not even make the bench! I feel an early wildcard coming on…
    I'm certainly in no position to talk as i had Salah as my captain, but what on earth made you get rid of Trent before their easiest home game of the season?

Agree with you though as i think i also need to wildcard. Not had a bad start but got too many players doing very little and cheap 4m subs that will cause me problems later on.

We effectively have 3 wildcards this season though, so taking one early now shouldn't really be an issue.
    How do we have 3 wildcards? 

Can’t see it in the rules anywhere is all
  • Options
    Disastrous Gameweek 4: sold Trent, who then scored 17, for Zinchenko who was injured and did not play, chose Salah - who failed to score or assist in a 9-0 victory - as captain ahead of Haaland, Zaha was injured and did not play, Jesus scored 6 as my captain and Bruno did not even make the bench! I feel an early wildcard coming on…
    I'm certainly in no position to talk as i had Salah as my captain, but what on earth made you get rid of Trent before their easiest home game of the season?

Agree with you though as i think i also need to wildcard. Not had a bad start but got too many players doing very little and cheap 4m subs that will cause me problems later on.

We effectively have 3 wildcards this season though, so taking one early now shouldn't really be an issue.

The Wildcard chip can be used twice a season. The first wildcard will be available from the start of the season until Sat 12 Nov 13:30. The second wildcard will be available after Mon 26 Dec 13:30 in readiness for the January transfer window opening and remain available until the end of the season. The Wildcard chip is played when confirming transfers that cost points and can't be cancelled once played.

However,

Fantasy Premier League managers will be able to make unlimited free transfers between Saturday 12 November at 13:30 following the Gameweek 16 deadline and before the Gameweek 17 deadline on Monday 26 December at 13:30 when the Premier League season has been adjusted to accommodate the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022.
  • Options

The Wildcard chip can be used twice a season. The first wildcard will be available from the start of the season until Sat 12 Nov 13:30. The second wildcard will be available after Mon 26 Dec 13:30 in readiness for the January transfer window opening and remain available until the end of the season. The Wildcard chip is played when confirming transfers that cost points and can't be cancelled once played.

However,

Fantasy Premier League managers will be able to make unlimited free transfers between Saturday 12 November at 13:30 following the Gameweek 16 deadline and before the Gameweek 17 deadline on Monday 26 December at 13:30 when the Premier League season has been adjusted to accommodate the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022.
    That World Cup really complicates thing, as the players from any side reaching the last 4, never mind the final will need some rest when they return. Fine for Haaland and Salah though!
  • Options
    Used my Triple Captain chip on Haaland:

• Options

Yes it's not in the 'official' rules and only 2 wildcards will be listed. However as mentioned above we get unlimited transfers during the world cup break so it's effectively 3 wildcards.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Congratulations to Rodrigo who after being transferred into my side yesterday, lasted all of 30 minutes before going off injured with a dislocated shoulder that'll probably see him out until October.
  • Options
    Congratulations to Rodrigo who after being transferred into my side yesterday, lasted all of 30 minutes before going off injured with a dislocated shoulder that'll probably see him out until October.
    Was very very close to putting him in my team too as I thought he would have a field day against Everton but decided against it and to give Saka one last chance.
  • Options
    You weren't the only one who brought him in...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I triple captained Haaland v Bournemouth as the weakest PL team - no goals.  Weeks I didn't triple captain him - 8 goals in 3.5 games.
  • Options
    The last 2 games i have been 50/50 Salah/Haaland, guess which one i picked... annoying as i know the minute i swap captains Salah will have a stormer so not sure if i am set now and with the Champions league coming in could be interesting what they do with Haaland.
  • Options
    Just got an email reminding me to use my Wildcard, as during the World Cup you're able to make unlimited changes anyway! The last weekend of PL action until Boxing Day
  • Options
    Just got an email reminding me to use my Wildcard, as during the World Cup you're able to make unlimited changes anyway! The last weekend of PL action until Boxing Day
    I’m using mine this week, and then you effectively get another one during the World Cup as it’s unlimited until it’s starts up again.