Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match day ticket prices for 2022/2023

Ticket prices announced for the 2022/2023 season.

£23 to 34 pounds for Adults this coming season 

Don’t get caught out by the prices going up the day prior to the game

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/welcome-back-tickets-go-sale-opening-home-games

Comments

• Does anyone know whether you get a free carer ticket if you buy a wheelchair ticket?
  • Not sure why the Accrington tickets are taking there sweet time to go on sale...thought the ticket office would have them by now.
  • I mentioned lowering prices would get more people in.... not the add on deals. That's not an option heald by everyone from the response I got. 

Very bizarre outlook 
  • As much as any increase isn't well received, I'd take a guess that they are relative to other L1 sides and even a few L2 sides.
  • Think the family prices are reasonable with u11 at 6 quid but always seems to be limited availability.

Other prices seem very expensive for 3rd division football particularly in the midst of cost of living crisis etc.

• edited July 2022
    I’ve always felt that we were one of the cheapest in the division. Now we are probably on par with most other teams. Just a comparison, it’s more expensive to watch Newport than it is to watch Cardiff. It’s £33 for my son(18) and myself to see Cardiff v Norwich on opening day. Last season to see Newport cost us both £43. I think our prices are about right. I did quiz someone at Newport as to why they were so expensive and they said that they receive so little tv money that there major income was gate receipts. 
  • Sponsored links:

• ChiAddick said:
    As much as any increase isn't well received, I'd take a guess that they are relative to other L1 sides and even a few L2 sides.
    Who also budget to have grounds that are only half full…
  • I'm not saying it is the right thing to do, but in isolation those new prices are relative to the rest of the league and even teams in the league below.
  • I don’t think those prices are that bad tbf.

But then I’m living in Ireland where everything is fecking expensive 😩🙄
  • These prices are really punishing non-season ticket holders.

It's quite an amazing increase given the dross that was served up to us last year. TS must be anticipating some scintillating football to make it worth that much.
  • Can't we just stick to playing pre-season friendlies....? I'm paying £5 to watch Championship team Swansea next weekend. £34 to watch us play Morecombe & Accy. 🙄🤢
  • I’m afraid no more than 11.000 in the ground most games.
  • Sponsored links:

• ChiAddick said:
    As much as any increase isn't well received, I'd take a guess that they are relative to other L1 sides and even a few L2 sides.
    The likes of your Derby’s, Ipswich and Sheffield Wednesday quite possibly do charge the same or even more. 

But they average over 20000 punters a game. We will be lucky to get over 11000 in the home areas per match. 

• If these prices result in poor uptakes match on match, then TS might restart his policy of flooding the market with freebies which in turn will alienate the faithful that have invested their hard earned into season tickets. 

With the cost of living rising exponentially & rail travel disruptions at the drop of a hat, The Valley could be a much quieter place next season & as such, less intimidating for the opposition. 

" Is this a library ? " 
  • £29 for the Upper Covered End & £31 on the day and day before, will pretty much kill the walk up support, unless we are challenging at the top of the league and even then I doubt more than 1,000 to 2,000 will be buying in the home areas.

At least it will make getting away from the ground easier. 
  • £29 for the Upper Covered End & £31 on the day and day before, will pretty much kill the walk up support, unless we are challenging at the top of the league and even then I doubt more than 1,000 to 2,000 will be buying in the home areas.

At least it will make getting away from the ground easier. 
    £32 not £31.
  • Setting aside the price point, what I find really odd is the Over 65s pricing differentials.  The difference between Zone 2 and 3 standard pricing is £6. (£29 to £23). But the same zones Over 65s price difference is only a £1. (£22 to £21).   I wonder how they worked that out?
  • I really can’t justify those prices. It seems a bizarre strategy to fulfil TS’ pipe dream of filling The Valley while we’re in League One. 

I was planning on walking up to most games but now I’ll have to settle for the stream.