Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Accrington v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    17 shots 5 on target for Stanley 

10 with 2 for Charlton...

40-60 play.....wecare not using our advantage or we are passing around  at the back again.
    Being out Garner-balled by scummy Accy. Said our midfield isnt good enough in front of goal. 
  • Options

90+1 Six minutes added. #asfc 1 #cafc 1
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    Going to be a long season 
    And the winner is….
    A lack of firepower up front will cost us many points and killing off games like last season that’s my take, it’s the area we haven’t really improved in and wasn’t scoring bundles last season so a fair observation imo 
    Oh, the transfer window is shut…
  • Options
    The next 6 mins are vital
  • Options
    1. 89'

Post update

Corner, Accrington Stanley. Conceded by Miles Leaburn.

• Options
    The next 6 mins are vital
    Whole season depends on it
  • Options

90+2 Good ball in from Kirk, arrowed towards Leaburn, but Jensen makes the catch. #asfc 1 #cafc 1
  • Options
    Kirk on for CBT - Payne on for Fraser

Our subs are done

Isn’t it 5 this year?
    Only three stoppages though
    Max of 5 in 3 stoppages. Not including half time what ever that means.
    Well Half-Time is already a stoppage...
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Redhenry said:
    And the winner is….
    A lack of firepower up front will cost us many points and killing off games like last season that’s my take, it’s the area we haven’t really improved in and wasn’t scoring bundles last season so a fair observation imo 
    We have been overrun in midfield second half and hardly created anything
  • Options
    REFEREE!?????!? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redhenry said:
    Redhenry said:
    And the winner is….
    Ts has openly said we won’t be paying for anyone will be free agents and loans that others don’t want. Therefor imo our dealings are done. 
  • Options
    REFEREE - How is that not a foul on Stockley

Just been pushed to the ground no where near the ball
  • Options
    Of course it’s charlton life where an opinion isn’t allowed - reason why I don’t post much on here anymore….
    So fragile
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    And the winner is….
    This. First place we needed to strengthen was up front. But we've actually got worse.
  • Options
    BR 1-2 Forest Green
  • Options
    How the fu*k was that blatent push on Stockley not a foul, right in front of what is laughingly called the ref assistant
  • Options
    Leeeeeeaaaaaabbbbuuuurrrrrnnnnnn
  • Options
    Perfect 
  • Options
    leaburnnnnnnnnnn
  • Options
    It happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEAAAAAAABUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LEABURN LEABURN. LEABURN!!!!!!!!!! 
  • Options
    LEABURN
  • Options
    What a moment for him!
  • Options
    Leeeeeeaaaburrrrnnn!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Such a Carlo goal.
  • Options
    Lllllllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbuuuurrrrrnnnnnn
  • Options
    Of course it’s charlton life where an opinion isn’t allowed - reason why I don’t post much on here anymore….
    So fragile
    Turn it in you fringe, aren’t we always saying we should respect others etc 
  • Options
    Get innnnnnnnnnnn
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    Redhenry said:
    And the winner is….
    Ts has openly said we won’t be paying for anyone will be free agents and loans that others don’t want. Therefor imo our dealings are done. 
    Facepalm!
  • Options
    Yesssssssssssssss
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!