Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Accrington v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    I did have this when Leaburn came on

• Options
    edited July 2022
    @palarsehater where are ya?
  • Options
    Ffs 🤦🏻
  • Options
    Not many teams will score a goal there and give a lead away 23 seconds later. 
  • Options
    Of course it’s charlton life where an opinion isn’t allowed - reason why I don’t post much on here anymore….
    So fragile

It's always the ones who you know use the term "snowflake" unironically. 
  • Options
    I know it was a tough game, but we should've won.

• Options
    Same shit 
    Different season. 
  • Options
    New manage, new players, new hope……We will always be Charlton Athletic Football Club 
  • Options
    Fair result, we never looked secure defensively in the second half.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2022
    FT 2-2, terrible ending, we relaxed after taking the lead 4 minutes into stoppage,result 2-2, still a point up here is regarded as"ok", but not in that scenario..BLOODY HELL REDS..
  • Options
    Thank you to all for your comments.
    Shame it wasn't the result we all wanted.
  • Options
    Same old Charlton 
  • Options
    Would take a draw regardless. Fine result. 
    Said it at HT... the biggest positive today is we dont have to go back to that stadium again!!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • Options
    No excuse to not be winning that game after scoring with 90 seconds left. Shit.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Rothko said:
    Well that’s given those with a little black cloud over their heads something to live for this week.
    Do you think that was acceptable? We just needed to defend for 90 seconds.Still, the woman’s under 9 jockstrap is nice.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well that was shit
  • Options
    Thank you all, going to look for a cushion to punch.
  • Options
    The circumstances make it tough to take but a point at their own place is not actually a bad result honestly 
  • Options
    Cheers folks. I’m happy with a draw and a Leaburn debut goal.
  • Options
    Same old fucking Charlton
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Well that’s given those with a little black cloud over their heads something to live for this week.
    Do you think that was acceptable? We just needed to defend for 90 seconds.
    Jesus, has started raining already? no I don’t, but I can’t get angry about it
  • Options
    I have had worse days
  • Options
    thenewbie said:
    The circumstances make it tough to take but a point at their own place is not actually a bad result honestly 
    Yeah this. A lot of positives. A lot of work to do. Would have been fine with the draw for most of the second half. Just shit the way it happened. We still need to do a lot of work on defensive shape, shifting, and covering in the defensive third. I hope Inniss and O'Connell are mobile enough to do it (don't think Lavelle is that much more mobile). 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!