Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 22/23

Comments

• Options
    proper game at Elland Road .. as Don Goodman alluded to, he might have gone but Bielsa's fitness regime and work ethic is still paying dividends .. Chelsea's arrogance and superiority complex could cost them and how they miss Kanté
  • Options
    Pretty impressed with what i've seen of Jesse Marsch last season when he came in and now this. 

For all the good that Bielsa did there, they're a much better side now with Marsch.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Pretty impressed with what i've seen of Jesse Marsch last season when he came in and now this. 

For all the good that Bielsa did there, they're a much better side now with Marsch.
    His jeans though…..actually they are great, love seeing Tuchel and his team ruined. if I had to pick my most hated Prem XI, it would be be 9 Chelsea players and 2 arsenal. 
  • Options
    They've also adapted well considering they lost their 2 best players in the summer.
  • Options

His jeans though…..actually they are great, love seeing Tuchel and his team ruined. if I had to pick my most hated Prem XI, it would be be 9 Chelsea players and 2 arsenal. 
    No Marcus Bent?
  • Options
    Really surprised how well Leeds are doing, thought they'd tank under Marsch - He got backed in the summer though, and Chelsea look crap
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    I may have just died and there is a football heaven. 

Leeds without the 3 big names and team play yet again can win the Individual game.

Leeds are running to victory, 
    No time for Leeds but joined their fans for a day.

• Options
    Chelsea have 5, go on count 'em 5 English players in today's starting Xl .. is this a recent record ? .. Gallagher gets his first ever start, about time too
    Not the best full debut, he worked hard but was played out of position. Not sure why Tuchel ever thought he could play the position that Kante normally plays. 

I reckon this defeat might force Chelsea to finally make their move for Frenkie de Jong this week. 
  • Options

No Marcus Bent?
    I mean, I forgot the Charlton XI.
  • Options
    Bad to worse for Chelsea. Koulibaly sent off
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Love it - I absolutely despise Mendy, Havertz, Mendy and Mount. Love seeing these tossers mugged off.
  • Options
    Not surprising that Chelsea are trying to get Aubameyang. Havertz up front just doesn't work.
  • Options
    Not surprising that Chelsea are trying to get Aubameyang. Havertz up front just doesn't work.
    Or they could have kept Lukaku and changed their tactics to suit him
  • Options
    Love it - I absolutely despise Mendy, Havertz, Mendy and Mount. Love seeing these tossers mugged off.
    What about Mendy?
  • Options
    @oohaahmortimer will be absolutely distraught i'm sure to see Chelsea and West Ham both getting beat today.
  • Options
    I enjoyed Spurs mugging Chelsea and getting a point but this is when you realize that everything that you believe like keepers putting their foot through the ball when you have an on rushing forward and Chelsea being stuffed all came together. 

Hasn't Mendy got form for doing that ?
  • Options
    What about Mendy?
    He’s so shit I named him twice. 
  • Options
    The alternative to Mendy is that Kepa bloke who has a mistake or three in him.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    The alternative to Mendy is that Kepa bloke who has a mistake or three in him.
    Knowing this shower they'll try and bring Cech back again 
  • Options
    Pope has started well for Newcastle, not that he could do much about the goal
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gundogan has to be one of the shrewdest buys in recent PL history. Bought for 20m six years ago. I think it's fair to say they've got their money's worth.
  • Options
    Newcastle deserve that equaliser.
  • Options
    Yep. One way traffic in this game.
  • Options
    Newcastle deserve that equaliser.
    They do, fans are well up for it too. Must be one of the best atmospheres in the country when Newcastle are doing well.
  • Options
    How's Schar arguing that yellow to the ref. He's absolutely clattered Foden there.
  • Options
    How's Schar arguing that yellow to the ref. He's absolutely clattered Foden there.
    Same when de Bruyne got wiped out earlier... Footballers really are thick bastards at times when they think they've got any form of defence going into a late challenge
  • Options
    Newcastle playing some lovely stuff. 2-1 up
  • Options
    So Bournemouth... How do you feel now having sacked Eddie Howe?
  • Options
    Saint-Maximin running City's defence ragged.
  • Options
    Great game this. City are so open though, Newcastle are getting through them every time.